Reviews for Ashen Skies, A Tainted Genocide
rhonda davis chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
so i just fell in love and that doesnt happen to often i love this prolouge and the fact that its only a prolouge just nearly killed me i need more :)
brewersfan548 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hi. I just found this story and it's really good and interesting. I also noticed that it hasn't been updated in.. a long time. Are you gonna be fixing that anytime soon?
sunsettwilight chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Have you abandoned this?
tatie1970 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
I really liked this story. I thought it had great potential and you are a good writer. It's a pity you're not updating any more ?
CrisJK chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
i read all your story and it's great!

Continue!
sophia18 chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
Very goo history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my malisima inlges but I am writing but not easy for me to read English
Lulabell75 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Wow! This story is so intense. I found it on Twi-Fic Promotions, and am so glad I did. I don't know how often you update or even do it on a schedule, but I will patiently wait for the next chapter!
FromOutOfNowhere chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Hey, found this rec'd on the twi-ficpromotion site and was drawn to it and wow this story is so amazing. It's such a horrific situation yet you have written it so beautifully, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
orlanka chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
wow, what a powerful and heartbreaking story. I started reading and could not stop. You are doing a fantastic job with this story so far...
jarielynn chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Gah! So much hurt.. How is she going to go back? How will it be possible for her to walk, much less work after being cramped up like that for so long? Her muscles should be so stiff, almost atrophy... Curious to see how this will play out. Good chapter.
NoisyMind83 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
edangel chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
I read this ff today and was welded to my seat that i could not pass by without completing all the chapters... now i wanna read more... want Edward and Bella to get out of that hell and ofcourse the others too and live a happy life... I love the chemistry portrayed betwee inspite of the darkest nightmares they are living in... Such a beautiful chapter...
Mo'Reading chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Although the devastation and chaos are hard to read about, the hope is beautiful.
LittleMoCullen chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
OMFG! I loved this chapter, I LOVE this fic I dont know how this will end but no matter i think Edward and Bella will be together eather in death or in life :)
TheRaVen303 chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
this story is one of those that keep you awake at night and doesn't want to leave your brain after. It's courageus and so very beutiful.
Keep up the good work, I'll sure be here waiting for your update.