Reviews for North
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
adorable!
Ondiac chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Nice! Thanks for writing!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I love this so much. Your Angela is perfect. Thank goodness she's there to push Bones in the right direction - true north! I really enjoyed that analogy, even more so the Secret Garden one.

You really captured Bones's feelings well, taking into account the background she'd come from and how much she'd changed since knowing Booth. I loved her realization of how much she'd come to need him, to crave the touch - the hugs - she'd once found so strange and disconcerting.

And you did such a great job of describing the atmosphere, that wonderful festive and warm feeling and how those feelings of affection and desire that are always between them were so heightened that night.

You have a great grasp for their dynamic and this is a very realistic way of them finally crossing that line. What a wonderful end that would've been to the episode. Thanks so much for sharing!
ricebubble chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was so cute! I have been wanting to read this story for ages but I only just saw the episode cos i live in Australia. Great work!

luv

ricebubble
Saucy Girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was truly lovely. Great job on the internal monologue.
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Really cute, really good story. I loved this!
Ace chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
what a great one-off fic. thanks for writing.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010

“I smile when I’m happy Bones.” And here his expression took on a much more serious tone. “And you make me very happy.”

*sigh*
Cassandra147 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this fic greatly. Your characterization of Brennen captures her very well and I love the "you make me happy" lines. Thank you.
LJLanham chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Beautiful! The bad thing about "one-shots" for me is that I always want to keep them going. I always want to know what happens next. This was lovely, really well done and so fitting for the characters... thanks!
alyss19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I truly enjoyed this one! Wish this actually happened on the show! :-) Hehe. Thanks for sharing and please write more soon. Happy New Year!
Noie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Thanks for the Christmas gift!;)
Sheytune chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved the metaphor of direction, and Booth being her true north.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Bravo! Absolutely beautiful as usual. I know i say this all the time but your characterization of them is just so perfect. I "see" everything as it happens. At first i didn't understand the title but the when the compass metaphor came it made absolute, complete and total sense. And to use it as a realization to a moment of clarity was just brilliant.

I find it amazing how you can write these one shots and have the guts or willpower to keep them closed as little divine gems that they are. Because each one could spark off a story of monumental proportions to the question of "What happens next?" I am in awe.

Thank you for a truly lovely read!
obsessedbonesfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Fabulous writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »