Reviews for Bed side manner
AlyssJocelyn chapter 38 . 5/26
love this story happy you didn't kill off harry
AliceCullen3 chapter 38 . 3/15
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 3/14
Actually Teddy is short for Edward not Theodore

brynn.brigham chapter 38 . 11/9/2015
Beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
StupidChinaBook chapter 34 . 10/29/2014
Lucas James Potter Malfoy & Sirius Draco Potter Malfoy
katelaina1717 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Loved it!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
Oh was sooo beautiful.
Tnk u
Anon chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
This really could have gone either way, personally I'm really glad you gave it a happy ending, and as far as the medical side goes, it wasn't extremely off the mark (and if it was, well, it's magic. Move on).
So, overall, well done. Really enjoyed the story, I think it's really sweet. I wish there were more like it out there. :D
Godiva9 chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
A beautiful story that made me smile, laugh, and cry! Wonderfully written, and the characters emotion's were crafted to perfection, very well done!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 38 . 7/20/2013
an amazing and great final chapter! I admit to almost crying when I though harry was going to die, but I am so happy he got a happy ending! :) a million and one smiles for you for this fic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
:) smiles! a million smiley faces to you! this fic is just great!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
:) a million smiles to you! this was an amazing first chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/18/2013
great story
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 38 . 2/21/2013
Lumcer chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
A truelly tear filled story! My eyes are all red and puffy and I have to go take an exam in a couple of hours... But so worth it! I love the whole thing, and how you tugged the heart strings every which way. I'm glad you had Harry stick so closely to how I think Harry would have actually behaved! Thanks for the tale I greatly enjoyed it!