Reviews for Bed side manner
brynn.brigham chapter 38 . 11/9
Beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
StupidChinaBook chapter 34 . 10/29/2014
Lucas James Potter Malfoy & Sirius Draco Potter Malfoy
katelaina1717 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Loved it!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
Oh was sooo beautiful.
Tnk u
Anon chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
This really could have gone either way, personally I'm really glad you gave it a happy ending, and as far as the medical side goes, it wasn't extremely off the mark (and if it was, well, it's magic. Move on).
So, overall, well done. Really enjoyed the story, I think it's really sweet. I wish there were more like it out there. :D
Godiva9 chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
A beautiful story that made me smile, laugh, and cry! Wonderfully written, and the characters emotion's were crafted to perfection, very well done!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 38 . 7/20/2013
an amazing and great final chapter! I admit to almost crying when I though harry was going to die, but I am so happy he got a happy ending! :) a million and one smiles for you for this fic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
:) smiles! a million smiley faces to you! this fic is just great!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
:) a million smiles to you! this was an amazing first chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/18/2013
great story
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 38 . 2/21/2013
Lumcer chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
A truelly tear filled story! My eyes are all red and puffy and I have to go take an exam in a couple of hours... But so worth it! I love the whole thing, and how you tugged the heart strings every which way. I'm glad you had Harry stick so closely to how I think Harry would have actually behaved! Thanks for the tale I greatly enjoyed it!

emthereble chapter 38 . 1/2/2013
wow, it was a worderfully plot and story. I LOVED IT !
HXD-gray man chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
I'm not nitpicking, I swear! And I don't expect you to change your story but I wanted to let you know (if you didn't already know) bone marrow transplants can only happen between fully blood related siblings.
It's not blood but genes that are important when one is getting a bone marrow transplant if you don't have the same genes it not only doesn't work but also there is the possibility of killing the one receiving the marrow. (My grandfather just got a transplant because he had leukemia, he was almost unable to get one because of his two remaining sisters only one matched him well enough to risk the transplant AND she had a genetic disease that could be passed on so they almost didn't do the transplant)
Just wanted you to know, besides i can forgive it cause THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Isnape24 chapter 35 . 8/26/2012
I loved the scene where he sees Remus! It brought me to tears. You are an amazing writer, keep up the good work!;)