Reviews for Finally
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I loved the last part! Your fics are amazing... can't wait for more!
Melody of Words chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is amazingly, brokenly beautiful. Then again, I always think that brokenness is the best kind of beautiful. I think your writing has thoroughly confused my emotions, or maybe I'm just mixed up inside. And I think I'm mixed up because you wrote Blair as a little confused about herself and her emotions. So you've affected me with your extraordinary writing. *faves* AMAZING job.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I am completely swooning over this fic.

At first when Chuck comes to Blair and finds her in the bathroom and he is unsure of what to do or how to help, the fact that he is just himself and that is all she needs to feel better is simply amazingly perfect.

The part after Victrola where they are in his bed and how she is unsure if she should stay and then he makes her decision for her was so sweet. But I absolutely loved the line about it doesn't hurt any more, I'm sorry, I didn't mean... no I dont' mean you, my heart. I can just see them in bed and having this little talk so full of emotions. Perfect for C&B.

Not that either of them are simple by any means, but together they just know and as you so amazingly put it "You were like me. And nothing scares me like myself.”

An amazing ending I couldn't see it going any other way. I loved how honest they were with each other and how they fell together. So great!
marinorush chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMG tears, I have tears!

So beautiful, you have once again delievered a wonderful story!

I absoloutely love that quote and it apply's really well to C/B.

I love reading stories of Chuck helping Blair with her bulimia and it is something that I think really could have been the case in the show.

Thank you for writing this, it was perfection!
cakebakery chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
oh god, why ur one fic always amazing and make me want some more chapter.. :)

i always imagine, how it's gonna be, when chuck blair begin and secretly have an affair before the VV scene, coz they're had that connection and all..
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was really beautiful to read. Kind of sad-yet bittersweet, as well.
Ingeniosa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I have to admit this is one of the best Chuck and Blair stories I have ever read. I usually tend to favor longer fanfics but this one stood out to me on a very personal level. As one who has yet to experience love, the way in which you expressed it in this fanfic was very enlightening. I escaped in this story, and that is what good writing is.
MellyMeliza chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Beautiful.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
great!love your fics
ronan03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow! it was great-tragic and romantic.
abelard chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Beautifully written. Simply gorgeous.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is really beautiful. Truly. I mean, I'll admit sometimes I wasn't sure when exactly in the timeline things were taking place. Though I think it was like 1x01, 1x07, 1x10/1x18 & 2x25(a little after). Correct me if I'm wrong, please. lol. It was really great though. How she discovered love in Chuck. I honeslty thought b/c of the quote it would be something on Chuck's end, but it's great that you did it for Blair. I always wonder how/when B actually did fall for Chuck. It was so on & off & maybe throughout season 1 & then we get to season 2 and you can just TELL she's in love with him. Heh. I like how you describe the process here. It's really spectacular and just feels natural, feels right. I admire that about this story, and your others too.

Great fic. )