Reviews for The Rules of Heaven
Takara yume chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Ahhh I know you haven't updated for awhile, but geh, I just really hope you do this is one amazing story and I love it to death, the pot, how you portray the characters and each scene you come up with is brilliant ; v ;

I'd really love to know what happens next now
Takara yume chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Ehe and so they meet cute chapter!
tsukiyomi08 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Sweet Jesus, please please continue this. It's really quite amazing. No but really I fucking love this shit right here. Actually, I kind of completely suck at coming up with interesting ideas, so I was thinking of making a fan-book/doujinshi based off of this. Would that be cool? I mean, I really want to contribute to the AkuRoku fandom by doing a doujin for it, but I just suck at ideas. I also need practice drawing KH characters, so this would help me out too. But if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me and I won't do it.
-S
HelloRoxy chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
Dlbn chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I came over from AFF to here, to find this! My god, this is such an amazing story! Honestly, one of the best fanfics on this site! I so didn't see the end of this chapter coming! I can't wait for more to come out. I wanna know what happens next! :D
jacefacexx chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I know you haven't updated in quite a while, and I only now got around to reading this, but it's still so good :) I wish I would've gotten a little more with what's going on with Sora, but I'll have to deal lol

Can't wait for the next update!
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I found this story late. I read this very late. I reviewed very, very late. And yet I'm glad I didn't miss it, and honored to have read it. So beautiful, I think I'm gonna dream about this story. (In my own little world)

I am gonna get a heart attack when you update. But please do your best to update.

Many thanks Amatsu

Love AkuRoku
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
I love this story very much. The chapters build and build tension. I find myself sat on the edge of my chair, heart pounding as I read. Everything's so exciting and vivid. You've built their world and their community very well. I look forward to being able to read through to the conclusion. The suspense is killing me! XD
Jaike Kyr chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Oh gosh I love this story! It's been a long time, but each wait is well worth the read!Keep it up! This story needs deserves an amazing conclusion!
Len chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
YAY U UPDATED!

KEEP GOING! I LOVE LVOELOVE THIS STORY!
xox.heart chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Oh my! This get so dramatic and I'm enjoying it so much.
Usagi-Chii chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
You have no idea how I love this!11!1!one

Yo have to continue this D: I want an end! your stories are so good I dont even

this is perfect 3

The concept is good, the story excellent, it is very coherent, you seem very documented and thats good :) the yaoi scenes take my breath away, the battles make me so nervous, and your writing is very very good :3 10 / 10 33
EggDropSoup chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
I love this so far! I look forward to the next update. :) Thank you for a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
This is a wonderful story! I find myself coming back to it often now that I've read it! I hope you update soon!
Sanity's Sadistic Solace chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is an excellent piece involving angels and demons.

(thank god you told us who Michael, Uriel and Gabriel really were, because being the idiot I am, I never bothered to even put the pieces together to guess that it would be Leon, Cloud and Vincent).

It seems as though once one event happens, a whole chain reaction seems to appear. Very interesting.

It's absolutely fascinating how God's Archangels aren't all that perfect 3 (I love imperfections)

But I must admit, it makes me terribly sad that Axel lost his wings. Out of all characters, I always seem to sympathize that lil' fire crotch. :/

Michael appears to be bipolar. It's not fair to the innocent angels to be open season to an agreement that they are completely unaware of. If they truly wanted to protect all of the angels, they would've given themselves for the cause (or something like that).

I honestly just wish Axel could get his heart and wings back :(

Oh well, he fits the part of a demon I suppose.

I hope it's not too rude of me to ask, but: How many more chapters until the ending? I'm curious.

Fantastic job, keep it up!

StriSpleS