Reviews for Call Me When You're Sober
Irbise chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Amazing story, really like reading about pairing of Cloud and Genesis, they are quite a match :) And this was really nice :)
Irbise chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
KuroCake chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Yay! A Genesis/Cloud story! (which is actually my first time reading one) Been looking for these through the 92 pages of Rated M ;m; Keep this up please!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Smut or not this story was the bomb.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Love the chapter! -
sunset in love chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
oh my... been waiting for this... at least, they solace in each other arms...
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Looks like there might be some character development in the next chapter. You know this looks like this is going to be REALY good. At first I thought it might just be a hot juicy one-shot and it still looks hot and juicy but a lot deeper than I expected. Nice work I'm looking forward to more.
Lion's Strife chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Not your best work, but definitely a cute little angsty piece nonetheless. I think I need to better acquaint myself with Genesis, there seems to be a lot of fiction I haven't touched yet because he stars...

Anyway, I liked the dark, heavy-hearted feel of this. (it is a little weird, though, for Zack to be gone but Genesis to be present.) Still, pretty good.
IX-tsukuyomi-XI chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Haha this is Awesome! You really should continue it!
Datenshi-Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Too lazy to log on, but hey lucky you I've remembered that I do not need to be logged on to review. Haha.

Anyway. I like this one-possibly two-shot very much. :)

Especially the fact that they DIDN'T go all the way together. It feels like it wasn't juste another smut fic, like there's actually a background behind the story.

The Zack bits were quite enjoyable too. )

"Cloud can see…something in Genesis’ eyes, something similar to what he’s been feeling all day, and he doesn’t want to think about it, but…"

Explanations pweasee ? *puppy dog eyes*.

Who's Gen's ghost ?
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really liked this, although it was sad with Cloud remembering Zack... I hope you write another chapter. _
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really love genesis/cloud fics, but this one was rather sad. They didn't even get together *sob* can you write another fic with these two but one where they have a more permanent relationship?

Vietta chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Nice, Genesis toying with Cloud. Makes me giggle. :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Love it. -
Madisuzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
QUIET! Thankyou so much for the awesome fiction! I love it. Genesis is fantastic with his attitude and I love the idea of him hitting on an angsting Cloud. I also love the mental image of him on the back of Clouds bike not to mention the two of them 'playing' when they stopped.

Cloud's flashback to Zack are so sad but I loved the way you meshed them with what was happening to Cloud in the present. Even though I would of loved to read some serious sexing, the way you ended this was perfect. Genesis recognising that Cloud wasn't really there in the moment but still leaving the option open for something to happen in the future I also loved. And the title is not lame! I love that song! You mentioned maybe another chapter? *gets down on knees* PLEASE! I beg you shamelessly for another chapter!

QUIET IS AWESOME! and so is this fic! Thankyou so much for taking the time this Christmas to write this story. I love it and am very thankful!