Reviews for The Three Deaths of the Theater Dandy
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
XD Oh Hodgins. Liking this so far, just as good as its sequel... Brennan's dream nearly caused me to die of laughter, I admit.
MeowMomo chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Commentary Page?
VanillaRosePetals chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I woke my friggin family up at four in the morning because I couldn't control my laughing at Brennan's dream! That was one of the best and most strange dream sequences I've read on here!
Quitealiar chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
I like this universe you've created. Please continue it soon.
xxNewNamexx chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Normally I hate crossovers, but this is amazing. How this could have been up for a year already without me coming across it until today I do not know. I like how the cameo appearences don't make you seem like a crazy fangirl (or I suppose I should say fanguy) but as a normal person that I could actually see Hart and Andrew putting in the shows.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Just finished the one before this and had to read the sequel. IT HAS HANK! I saw his name and had a little scream. MUST READ MORE!
CAgurl797 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Okay, I love your work, but the glaring grammatical errors are really starting to bug me. It's an amazing story, an amazing 'verse, and if you just took the time to read it over before you posted, it would be practically perfect. But you know, that could just be the OCD in me talking.

In other news, DID YOU REALLY JUST REFERENCE BUFFY/ANGEL IN A BONES/CASTLE CROSSOVER? I LOVE YOU! And not just any reference, you referenced SPIKE, and for that I will eternally be your devoted fan. The minute I saw you had cast James Marsters for the role, I was hooked. Thank you so much for bringing this amazing concept into being. I am now imagining Castle, Booth and Spike locked in a room together... maybe some body oil involved... *shivers* THank you so much for your amazing stories!
sportsnerd8482 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Wonderful... I wish there was more sexual tension, but I guess that should come later. :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
This was good, I just love the idea of these two shows together! And a really nice pick-me-up after this season. :D
Dagmar Beck chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
What do you say naming this verse after Homer's Ring because it was a major clue in thier frist case together and it repersents the authors it is a symbol of what they have in common. Also by naming the verse after the ring you are not limited to Allen, Brennan, and Castle you could pull in other authors (ex Robert Langdon, Jessica Flecther, Robin Masters or anyone who could win a Homer's Ring) to do a cameo
Sorry Did I Just Stutter chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
You are such an amazing writer! Loved your Angel and How I Met Your Mother references. I so wish I could have your dreams! PLease don't ever stop writing!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I liked the Princess of Canada line!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Great chapter!