Reviews for The Avatar
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 5 . 2/11
I'M GIVIN' YA A REVIEWWWW! ON WITH THE STORY!
Nebelkind chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I wonder what the Vulcans have to say about Kirk being turned into one...

I mean his looks are a dead give away about his not being a normal Vulan that alone should cause some trouble for him...

Please update soon again!

Creamy chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I just found this on the kink meme. Enjoyed it a lot. Wish there was more. :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Well, That's cool. Anymore chapters?
Ox King chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Please, please, update soon.
Ox King chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Loved this chapter. I went back and re-read it all. You did a great job making me laugh. I hope you have another chapter in the works. Thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.
Renuki chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
And I still want to punch those people in the face. Over and over.

*grins at Pike*

'I sure hope so. I really do. Because I’m not going to give up the best thing to ever happen to me without a fight.'

And I am sure that there will be others that are ready to help you fight for it. :D
JinxyKat chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for the update chapter. You have a unique story plot.
mildetryth chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
This is SO cool I don't have words for it!
Ayamxam chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
very interesting i look forward to see what happens next
Ox King chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
This story is fantastic. I love the plot. It's very unique. Unique is very special to me. I think your doing a fantastic job of paying attention to detail. I wish you would tell us how Jim Kirk got into the body of a Vulcan avatar. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to write for us Star Trek fans.
jenetri chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Great story!
Kat chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I hope that they(starfleet, don't give the captain a hard time for that. I hope these people are denined into the federation by the vulcans. Love the story, and I hope that you up-date soon!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Very interesting idea-I don't suppose you've been to see the movie 'Avatar'...? Anyway, I'm enjoying this story greatly and can't wait for more! As a suggestion...Kirk's personality and mind are still intact and he's a very tactile person...how would this/wouldn't this change now that he's a Vulcan-a touch-telepath? Also, how would Winona react to finding out her son is now physically a Vulcan? And Pike (since he seems to be kind of a mentor to Kirk)? How does Spock react to having someone who is physically Vulcan on the ship? Also...much as I loved this chapter I have to say...it seems radically unbelievable that Kirk would be cleared for duty *immediately* after being handed a bombshell of 'sorry, your human self died so your stuck being a Vulcan for the rest of your life.' Bones would've at least made him take 48 hours off or on restricted duty-no access to the Bridge, let alone allowed to handle sensitive diplomatic missions right away...anyway...I hope you update soon!
Maranni123 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Rushed? It didn't seemed rushed to me! :D Great chapter! Your plot is so original, it's like a breath of fresh air! XD Please, you must update again soon, okay? 10/10!