Reviews for Still Alive: The Black Mesa Version
axel100 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You are a genius with these lyrics. Please tell me that you have a version of "I want you gone" from Portal 2.
Mister L chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Man, youre the best, you should do more things like that :)
8thDimention chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Michiganiantacochan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love it!
The part where it said about how his trail of blood making a "beautiful line" I was like 0.- , but other then that, cool. It'll be funny if it said "maybe ampature science". But then again that wouldn't fit... Oh well, awesome job!
Artemis Corvinus chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I freaking love this! Well done, Disten!
Dr. shrink chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like this song. Love it! But there's just one part I felt was off.

In the part, 'Maybe you'll find someone else who'll save you.' I feel that 'who'll' sounds a bit off. When you try to sing that part out loud, it sounds a bit off, don't you think?

Just thought I'd let you know what I thought about it is all. What you do next is all you.
Nikkel chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
There were some lines that were a little awkward, but overall, it flowed pretty smoothly. Props, yo.
Professor Yuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was awesome! Great work man! LOL! Favorites it will be added to my.
Just a fellow testsubject chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
WARNINGS! english isn't my native language so this doesn't necesserily go absolutely together with the rhythm. -Or make sense.

Anyway, here we go:

Thanks for this fanfic/

It was pretty good. ALL THE WAY/

even "half-life" -parts make sense... somehow/

I never played those games/

Only the Portal: the best(game) I know/

Maybe I'll play them someday/

-I mean the Half life-series/

But what else to sing about this awesome fanfic?/

It's good and catchy: sticking right in my head/

And would you write us some more?/

Or if you like, you could draw/

please just don't end it like this: "Never more!"/
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh man, this is a great song. I've been obsessed with the original Still Alive, even before I had the game (Shamefully, only recently) but this is one of the best song parodies I've seen - and since Still Alive is a song I sing often, I'm just going to have to learn these lyrics, as well. I was thinking it would have been cool to mention Aperture Science, but I'm fairly certain that the full name can't be successfully used in this song, and G-Man was a bit more relevant anyway. Oh well, you got the cake part, and really, that's the only thing the internet remembers about Portal, anyway.

Thanks for being awesome,

-TeamD out.
Chimera Fox chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Pure awsome.
Tentaspy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is amazing!

I'm making a note here: AWESOME JOB!

No really, you don't even know how much I enjoyed reading this and putting it to the melody of the song. SO MUCH WIN!

I really like your attention to detail, just like Still Alive had many references to Portal, this has references to Half-Life. Perfect. Just perfect~ I love it!
Eric G chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Haha, this should be an easter egg in the new portal update . also, if you havent heard abut the new portal update, read this half-life./wiki/Portal_ARG
Lady Leita chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I sang this aloud and burst out laughing. Marvelous!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was really really good! I loved it! I burst out laughing when I read the very first line; "This was a disaster." Brilliant, I hope to read more amazing thing from you in the future!