Reviews for Be With You
Christina salvatore chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Oh yes, I'll just take the little six year old girl with me...how hard can it be? famous last words Jack.
Bar 96 chapter 18 . 10/24/2010
JACK probubly wouldnt be abel to keep his hands to himself specaly with Belle and OMG the gesturing is from bold new horizions that was funny
Bar 96 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
WHY MUST IT B BILLABELLA?
Bar 96 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTIN BETTER AND BETTA
Bar 96 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
OMIGOSH I NOW LOVE FITZY THIS IS THE ONLY STORTY I THINK I HAVE EVER LIKED HIM IN
Bar 96 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
WHY the whole time i thought she was a Sparrabella kid
ggggggggg4sd chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
whoops... i forgot to review throughout the whole story... ._.' Wonderful story :D
michelle1203 chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
I've read a few of your stories especially your Jack and Teague Fics and I love your writing. This is such a good story so is it's sequel, I just wanted to let you know you're a great writer.
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Amnel chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVED THAT! I will read All I need ffrom start to finish! I am a huge Pirates Of The Carribbean Fan! Like I love the books, I have all of them, so I know what you're talking about AND i have all the movies. I am a Jack Sparrow Junkie and I must agree with you that I do LOVE his enemies just as much as I LOVE him. Actually, he's SO much COOLER. But hey. I just have a couple questions. Are Elizabeth and William Turner going to turn up? And are Willy and Christine going to end up TOGETHER in the end? Also, Jack's not dead right? Cuz, even though I'm a guy, I'd cry. Seriously.
nineteennintytwo chapter 21 . 3/1/2010
Ohh, over already? Oh well! Can't wait for part two!

Songbird of Night chapter 21 . 2/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG please, please hurry with the second part! :O seriously..cliffhangers should be illegal...lol jk! jk!
GalnKay chapter 21 . 2/28/2010
NO! :o but..but..Christie..and Jack..and Teague? Why did he have to die... :( Ah! Upload the new story. QUICKLY! :o

To be a Sparrow ye gotta fly,

Gal
nineteennintytwo chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
There are many questions I want to ask. Firstly, what is Arabella doing alive, since Will said that his mother died? And secondly, what's the Kraken doing alive? Unless this story is set in some sort of AU?

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

nineteennintytwo chapter 19 . 2/26/2010