Reviews for Starting From Scratch: Part II
Please another chapter!
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Love it! More please! :)
LittleRed22 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
please update this story. I am sure I have read it before but I just read it all again and I still love it and the story before this.
Silverstargirl chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I do hope that this story will be continued eventually. I have very much enjoyed it up to this point (plus I would love for Draco's punishment scene to be written xD)!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
I know it's been years but please update!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Please please PLEASE update! This fic is amazing and I need more! You're making me crazy over here! It's been FOREVER!
Vanessa chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I must tell you that I absolutely LOVED your story! It was amazingly well written-you're honestly a very talented writer! I don't often find stories this good,so thank you very much!
But why haven't you updated for years? This story is wayyy too good to abondon! And if I remember correctly,you said you didn't abondon stories...that keeps me waiting for a new chapter! Please,please,please finish this story! It's brilliant!
katiek121 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I really like this but I hope you finish it even though its been years since the last chapter.
lost angel92 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I do hope you will continue this story soon! I have quite enjoyed reading this and the first one.

lost angel92
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Um...2 1/2 completion...
*taps foot rhythmically*
K, I'm really loving the whole story and I haven't reviewed before cuz I just found this a few days ago so I figured I'd review after the last I haven't been waiting for nearly as long as the rest of the poor sods out there, but I REALLY need to know the ending to this! Cuz I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
just let you know that somebody is still waiting for the updates. please please don't give up this one, it's brilliant.
badgerlady chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Still hoping for updates on this and "Mindful Eyes." These stories are too good, and too well done, to abandon!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Evil meanie cliffie. HaHaHa no but
Seriously it is a great story please please
Please update ASAP
takingitinstride chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Okay I really like this! I know it has been two years since you have updated but you should start back at this story again! Following and Favorited.
Victoyre chapter 11 . 9/11/2013