Reviews for Starting From Scratch: Part II
whovian-potter chapter 11 . 8/20
is this going to be continued or are you done?
Amanda Pall chapter 11 . 4/1
I really enjoyed this story and hope you continue!
rherman chapter 11 . 1/12
Hi. I never write reviews, but I have to tell you how much I love this story - and all your writing. But especially this one and the first Starting from Scratch. Your portrayal of Sirius and his relationship with Harry are amazing. They are so believable. I would absolutely love to see more of them - a continuation of this story or a whole different story with the two of them.
otkcp chapter 11 . 1/3
Loved it, hope to see more at some point.
N3ville chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Please another chapter!
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Love it! More please! :)
LittleRed22 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
please update this story. I am sure I have read it before but I just read it all again and I still love it and the story before this.
Silverstargirl chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I do hope that this story will be continued eventually. I have very much enjoyed it up to this point (plus I would love for Draco's punishment scene to be written xD)!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
I know it's been years but please update!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Please please PLEASE update! This fic is amazing and I need more! You're making me crazy over here! It's been FOREVER!
Vanessa chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Hey:)
I must tell you that I absolutely LOVED your story! It was amazingly well written-you're honestly a very talented writer! I don't often find stories this good,so thank you very much!
But why haven't you updated for years? This story is wayyy too good to abondon! And if I remember correctly,you said you didn't abondon stories...that keeps me waiting for a new chapter! Please,please,please finish this story! It's brilliant!
katiek121 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I really like this but I hope you finish it even though its been years since the last chapter.
lost angel92 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I do hope you will continue this story soon! I have quite enjoyed reading this and the first one.

Thanks!
lost angel92
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Um...2 1/2 years...no warning...no completion...
*taps foot rhythmically*
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE?!
K, I'm really loving the whole story and I haven't reviewed before cuz I just found this a few days ago so I figured I'd review after the last chapter...so I haven't been waiting for nearly as long as the rest of the poor sods out there, but I REALLY need to know the ending to this! Cuz I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
just let you know that somebody is still waiting for the updates. please please don't give up this one, it's brilliant.