Reviews for Distraction
TonyandZivaUK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
haha would love to know what she did lol I can guess tho, its Ziva, it had to involve inflicting pain on Tony :)
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Haha! SMART!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
gr8 stry! luvd it! 3 tiva! 8] 8] 8]
InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
hahaha. lol that was funny. you've probaly made me wake my family now *glares*. that was brilliant. lol

Mx
zatl chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hahahah! OMG! That was GREAT! just the "Distraction" i needed right before doing my math homework.

wow. You don't even know how much I started cracking up laughing at the end... oh

wow...

that z was on accident, I accidently missed the a.
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I am so sorry for taking so long to review.

I blame life.

This was such a funny, cute little drabble. I feel it was perfect. Loved it greatly.

Good job.
Silver War chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hahahaha :)

“Ah, I can feel the temperature drop. Need a jacket?” Tony said, his nose still pushed up against the one way window. Ziva didn’t answer, and she soon found Tony’s suit jacket over her head.

Loved it.
lamersammy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hahahahaha, not only could i picture this actually happening, i WANT this scene to be on the show! Great work.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
'snicker' nice story
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i just came to this story after reading another emotional chapter from Autumn's story. And this really cheered me up! I absolutely love how Ziva and Tony bicker/flirt with each other. And i liked seeing Gibbs interrogate here! great story
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
haha. this had me cracking up laughing :)

loved it.
losingsleep20 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Alright, you get the last review of the night. Feel special.

This had me laughing the whole way through. Tony's just so ridiculous. Gibbs is interrogating some guy about a murder, and here he is on the other side of the glass, being a goof as usual. I love it.

My favorite line. I would LOVE to see that happen on the show. I can just picture him tossing his jacket on top of her head. Oh and as usual, your last line was perfect. Leave it to Gibbs to figure out a way to use that distraction to his advantage.
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
LOL. I am laughing even as i am doing this review! Go Ziva, and go Gibbs! Yee-haw, that guy is probably scared to death. Tony's wisecracks are excellent, and Gibbs was priceless.
OutCold chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah, the horror of guy problems. Well I like them if they make you write stuff like this. D

I was laughing loads the whole way through, I love the effect of the contrast between the two scene's...

And on this side of the glass you have Gibbs interrogating a guy for the murder of his friends...

And on this side... Tony and Ziva being stupid.

D

Both written wonderfully of course,

"“Do I want to know?” He asked, and the man shrugged.

“Probably not.”"

I love how Gibbs just accepts that.

And yeah, you did the last line right. D

xx