Reviews for Intersecting Circles
Jenny chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I'm so disappointed that this hasn't been updated in over a year — it's so much fun to read! I got here by way of your stories on Potions and Snitches, but I have to say this is my favorite story of yours (much to my surprise — I love your Potterverse fic!). I really hope you'll be able to come back to it sometime soon. It's a very creative take, and your characterization is pretty great, as well as your imagining of how things might have gone for the Gaang immediately after the war ended.
Stormgirl415 chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
This is a really cool story! I love how you crossed them over like this! I'm very curious who they are taking Aang to-it's not the Empress of Namorn...hmmm...and I like in this chapter how Wen and Sandry show the massive amount of cultural differences between the cultures XD I really like how you have the friendships developing between the Gaang and the Circle, though I admit I'd like to see a little more on the Daja, Sandy, and Briar's thoughts in general. And Niko being an overprotective father to Tris XD Please, please keep writing this, it's so good and has so much potential!
Earthspark chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
I love this story! I'm sorry it hasn't been continued for a while, but I have enjoyed reading these chapters. You are excellent at depicting both worlds, as well as the cross-cultural confusion that always happens when two peoples run into each other. This is not a crossover that I would have thought of, but it is very well done.
Hedgi chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
...you leave us with that, really? AHHH I love this story so much. I hope that you will one day continue it.
Hedgi chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
SokkaTris OTP. Oh my gosh. Love them. so cute.
Hedgi chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
yueyueyueyueyue :D
Hedgi chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
"Tris is going to want one of those." Oh no. Just immmmagine the mischief she'll be able to get into. ahaha, yes, please.
this is fantastic.
Hedgi chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
EEEEEEE! I love this. So much.
Alexander Amis chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
This is a wonderful fanfic. I must insist that it be continued.
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
I really like this, please update.
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Ooooh! Keep it up! Good stuff!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love this fic, one of the best crossovers I have ever read for any fandoms. You are able to keep everyone in character and the situations believable. I just wish you would update! Please update!
Storm Blackheart chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
I am loving this story, i really like how your evolving the understanding each group has of the others culture and how you interacting their powers and i can't wait to see have the Avatar group react to the full extent of the circle groups magic, in-particular Tris because even though they've seen here using weather/air magic they haven't seen her use her other nature magic, like earthquake, volcano and tide magic, which would not make her only air bender but have abilities of water and earth benders. I can't wait to read more and i hope you update soon. :)
moon eclipse shadows chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
Wow. You are AMAZING. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I am SO excited to see what comes next and I hope that you will continue very, very soon.
kate chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
update? please? i know the legend of korra is out already... but this crossover is really worth it. really really worth pursuing and finishing. i really like your chi/magic concept and the idea that tris is possibly (definitely?) a descendant air nomad. (though tris can fit in 3 categories of benders...) what's up with the spirit world anyway?

and this is one of those fics that i read again and again while i wait for updates... (like every 6 months or so... and then check again for updates. 3 months if i remember it sooner.) point is: i like your concept so much it sticks. please update? i wanna know what aang does upon meeting the mastermind of his kidnapping. :D