Reviews for Sonny At Christmas Time and New Years Eve
10Years-Of-FRIENDS-In-2weeks chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
aw! cute! They are the cutest couple of 2010! with out a doubt.
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Duckyumbrella chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Aw yey I'm so happy Sonny and Chad finally got together!:) I was afraid one of them would chicken out at the last second! you totally stole the whole "You missed" joke from Elf, and that makes me want to go watch it right now! That and Charlie Brown christmas!:) I'll listen to Christmas carols in August and no one is gonna stop me! Haha!:) Anyways you did an absolutaly fantabulous job on this stroy(the awesome summery helped, I'm sure:)) and please post more of your stories soon and send them to me! :)
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Ha I loved this it was so cute :D

You really should have more reviews
LovestoLaugh chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Yay! Chad kissed her! Well, kinda... Sonny kissed him, but he returned it! Thank you for continuing this! It was good!

LovestoLaugh chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww! :( Chad should have kissed her! Hopefully he does in the second chapter! I'm gonna go read it now!

Always Juliet chapter 2 . 1/1/2010

I seriously love it! Who does like the idea of Sonny pulling on Chad's tie to kiss him! It just seems so cute and sweet!

Lovely job! :)
emmaspirate chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Cute story...just loved the way it ended..:P
Always Juliet chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awwh...No kiss! :( You should make a chapter two and have new years! :)

But the story was very will written. Lovely job.
Duckyumbrella chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great job on this story! Thought the summery was brilliantly written;) Sonny and Chad totally make the cutest couple eva3 :) Loved it!
Joker236 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ha ha! Stupid Chad! Stupid Sonny! Stupid time for going so quickly! Stupid Katniss for not emailing me back (not you)! SO many things are stupid in my life right now! Stupid things frustrate me, so I'll keep it to a short review or else I might have an insanity fit. That was great. Please continue!