Reviews for Brother, what is Elricest?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
But I loves elricest D: and elricest loves me :D so I kinda have to like not tell Ed and Al I ship them or they might get mad xD Ed might but Al wud just cry
FMAluvr1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I totally agree with you on the Elricest. I mean I have problems with their gender, but... it's. Just. Wrong.
Yukio Lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
you should carry on with more couples cause i found this funny
queenusagi chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
1) What's wrong with them being boys? Er...?
2) No, in the anime, they're 1 year about. Both animes, and in the manga. Al looks much younger, but he's mentally a year younger. He's experienced 17 years of his life, therefore he's 17.
3) Meh, I'm not going to get into this one. I can see why people would be disgusted with the incest (the thought of incest with my family makes me want to puke), so not going to get annoyed at that part.
EdHei and Elricest is the best though
Rosie Silent'E'IsaNinja42 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this crackfic. Just the fact that you said PASTA! made my day.
sonic108 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
FIRST! NOT! A fan girl... i can't stand them they scare me half to death... SECOND! though i'm boy i still like yaoi crazy as that sounds. THIRD! though i'm a yoai fan i still love your fanfic. good gob pal. though be warened... the fangirls are eveywhere... there watching just waiting in the dark to kill you, after you piss them of... RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE DUDE! DON'T LET THEM GET YOU LIKE ME! *sundenly hands come out of no where and gab me and take me away all with the sounds of giggling fill the now dark empty room, with only a letter there. Saying: We rule the world, if you don't like it... then well just have to kill you to. -singed: The Fangirls...*
AniHanki chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was funny and Ed how could you resist Al's cuteness atatck i mean he's adorable!
princessciel chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
"Are you calmed down now?"

"Fuck. No."

"Uh….Okay. Then…"

Ed started twitching

love elricest u made fun of it but its still funnily awesome
Aero Pirozoeth chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Bwaah! Ni-chan! How COULD you? Tha'ts just plain wrong, although the 'Al-cry' part made me laugh and feel like I wanted a sTwix bar at the same time! Is that normal? idk. It was very good, although at times I was lost in the dialogue madness. Perhaps you should tell who's speaking? or do that dialogue thing like they did in that fanfic we read. All in all, two thumbs up. And a sideways-thumb at the RoyEd... Just.. ew. I mean Ew... and the Haied. Even bigger ew.
Miss Woodford chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I wrote RoyxEd only once - and then just to make fun of it. It's a crackish piece of crap, but I dashed it off in only twenty minutes after someone dared me to write a story about Ed and cheese.

Elricest over on Deviant Art is divided into two camps:

1) Love it

2) Want it to die - now.

In my "FMA Fanart Favorites" gallery is a piece of fanart about the FMA guys discovering yaoi. Al is at the computer, his mouth all puckered. Ed is pissed and he's alchemized his arm into a sword. Alfons has his hand over his mouth and his face is definately green-tinged.

Over on LJ, you will find some seriously scary FMA yaoi art/fiction. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
"Travel-sized"? LOL
Ceres The Unknown Angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Dude, I so agree with u on the Elricest...It makes me sick too

I die a little inside everytime i see one in the newest on ...

I applaude u for yelling at Elricest. I feling like yelling at it too.

PASTA!

Regards,

Ceres-chan
taranoire chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Well, that was incredibly cliche.
peaceofmindalchemist chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You missed a lot of pairings. But it still made me smile.
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
and i thought I knew thm all...

wrath(anime) is so KAWAII!

mi fave line: