Reviews for Disenchanting Illusions
Kanpai chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I love the ideas you incorporate into the story! And Hermione is wonderful, as is Harry (and Remus, and Tonks, and Sirius). Really hope this story will be finished one day)
dark m00n angel chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Really a great epilogue I love you first story pls update soon!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
So happy for this update! I went back to the beginning and read it all again to refresh my memory. :)

I'm so thrilled that Remus is her guardian. No better choice, but I miss him already. 3

Potions is interesting in that Hermione has the Half-Blood Prince's old text and that she one the Felix Felicis. {rubbing my hands in anticipation}

Ugh Dumbledore wanting Severus to report to him on Hermione. He can't stand that she has more influence on Harry than he does. I can't wait to read Severus's thoughts on her when they have Defense. A dueling partner for Hermione? Harry or Draco would be fun to read. Especially Draco. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Can I just say how much I adore Remus? Absolufreakinlutely *adore* him. 3

Got your latest update yesterday and was lost so I went back to re-read from the beginning and am loving this all over again. :)))
Keira-House M.D chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Short but still interesting, and I'm very glad to see another chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. As for Duelling partners, though everyone knows it would be a disaster, Snape might just be sadistic enough to put Harry and Draco together - if not, maybe Hermione and Draco, since the latter doesn't seem to be acting quite as horrible as usual.
mrsclementine chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Ooh ooh ooooohhhh! I love this story so much that I can't really put my feelings into words. Your writing style is brilliant, and I look forward to more! I have the biggest grin on my face right now! :D :D :D :D :D

mrsclementine chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
:D Love!
mrsclementine chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
So. Good. Can't. Breathe. Bye
mrsclementine chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
dun Dun DUNNNNNNNN! I'm just eating this story up!

Love it to bits, deffo in my top favorite stories! :D

mrsclementine chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Love it! :D

mrsclementine chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Review time! :D
I have decided to review each chapter. :)

Me likey!
And your writing style and use of words just astounds me, I wish I could do that!

Erm yeah I was going to say something else but then my lunch started burning so I had to sort that out and by the time that was sorted out I've forgotten.

mrsclementine chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This one had me in tears.
I tried not to let myself cry because then my family would - yet again -look at me weirdly, ask why I was crying, then tell me to stop reading. Yes, they deffo don't appreciate books/stories like I do.

Anyway, love it so far! :D

mrsclementine chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Woah. Wow. Really strong opening chapter! I love it so much! You get the desperation and the way dreams/nightmares morph in the weirdest ways so well. I felt as if I were actually having the dream. It's a pretty big thing for that to happen to me. I can get stuck into a good book or story but few actually transport me into them that vividly.

On to the next!

Hi chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Great loved it, update soon!
SciFi43 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story! Excellent chapter and I love how focused she is in her quest to free him. I'm also glad you give you credit she rarely receives about her talent and power that JKR seemed to forgotten about in the last disappointing book. The way you portray her reactions and grief are incredibly convincing. Also love the subtle ways she, Remus and Harry are rebelling against Dumbledore. He's such a condescending idiot.

Can't wait to see what happens next. Hint, hint:)