Reviews for Disenchanting Illusions
Rikka-tan chapter 13 . 2/9
I love your Hermione. And the AU you took regarding her relationship with Remus, Harry, the twin (Fred especially), a-bit-more-mature Ron are really amazing. I love it.

I miss Sirius. I'm really anticipating more of Sirius/Hermione and His return.

I hope Molly would realized that Hermione just lost her entire family and being in absolutely danger herself now, so that she may cease her childish stance regarding her.

The bits of Luna/Mione is nice :)

I hope you will still be completing this! Thanks for such wonderful read :D
waywardwillowywicked chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I love the ideas you incorporate into the story! And Hermione is wonderful, as is Harry (and Remus, and Tonks, and Sirius). Really hope this story will be finished one day)
dark m00n angel chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Really a great epilogue I love you first story pls update soon!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
So happy for this update! I went back to the beginning and read it all again to refresh my memory. :)

I'm so thrilled that Remus is her guardian. No better choice, but I miss him already. 3

Potions is interesting in that Hermione has the Half-Blood Prince's old text and that she one the Felix Felicis. {rubbing my hands in anticipation}

Ugh Dumbledore wanting Severus to report to him on Hermione. He can't stand that she has more influence on Harry than he does. I can't wait to read Severus's thoughts on her when they have Defense. A dueling partner for Hermione? Harry or Draco would be fun to read. Especially Draco. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Can I just say how much I adore Remus? Absolufreakinlutely *adore* him. 3

Got your latest update yesterday and was lost so I went back to re-read from the beginning and am loving this all over again. :)))
Keira-House M.D chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Short but still interesting, and I'm very glad to see another chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. As for Duelling partners, though everyone knows it would be a disaster, Snape might just be sadistic enough to put Harry and Draco together - if not, maybe Hermione and Draco, since the latter doesn't seem to be acting quite as horrible as usual.
ProbablyNotMaia chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Ooh ooh ooooohhhh! I love this story so much that I can't really put my feelings into words. Your writing style is brilliant, and I look forward to more! I have the biggest grin on my face right now! :D :D :D :D :D

ProbablyNotMaia chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
:D Love!
ProbablyNotMaia chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
So. Good. Can't. Breathe. Bye
ProbablyNotMaia chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
dun Dun DUNNNNNNNN! I'm just eating this story up!

Love it to bits, deffo in my top favorite stories! :D

ProbablyNotMaia chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Love it! :D

ProbablyNotMaia chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Review time! :D
I have decided to review each chapter. :)

Me likey!
And your writing style and use of words just astounds me, I wish I could do that!

Erm yeah I was going to say something else but then my lunch started burning so I had to sort that out and by the time that was sorted out I've forgotten.

ProbablyNotMaia chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This one had me in tears.
I tried not to let myself cry because then my family would - yet again -look at me weirdly, ask why I was crying, then tell me to stop reading. Yes, they deffo don't appreciate books/stories like I do.

Anyway, love it so far! :D

ProbablyNotMaia chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Woah. Wow. Really strong opening chapter! I love it so much! You get the desperation and the way dreams/nightmares morph in the weirdest ways so well. I felt as if I were actually having the dream. It's a pretty big thing for that to happen to me. I can get stuck into a good book or story but few actually transport me into them that vividly.

On to the next!

Hi chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Great loved it, update soon!