Reviews for Famous Last Words
lemon-rind chapter 16 . 3/21
That was a brilliant drabble. Dobby probably hits harder than all the other deaths.
Meatzman2 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Ah Dobby, what an astounding character you were :)
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
That's perfect for Dobby and, like many of the others, delves deeper into the characters than what we saw in the books, while still being true to what Rowling showed us. You have done an amazing job on this series.
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
We never really got to know her in the books but this definitely shows a great amount of character, even in such a short piece.
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I like this one too. It captures some of Tonks'... Tonksliness.
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I like how she sees it as a game
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Spoken like a man who meant well, and understands that's not what came of it in the end, which is exactly what this is. Perfectly done.
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Wow. Just wow. In a good way.
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very insightful
BellaPur chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
Now that is a really interesting theory on why Dobby turned out like he did. And I like it.
iupg chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
please do james and peter! dobby too!
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
just read it through and by jove it was very beautiful and very very powerful, espsially lilys chapter, update soon would, you this was lovely!
SavingViolets chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
You displayed the madness quite nicely. It was fun to read.
SavingViolets chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
I loved the One-shot, or drabble, or whatever you wish to call it, but I don't quite understand how "Rosebud" ties into his death.
SavingViolets chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
This was quite good, bit I don't think Oliver Wood dies at the Battle of Hogwarts. I remember he has a line in that moment of peace, when Harry has one hour to give himself, and afterwards, no one else dies.