Reviews for The Location of Happiness
Gundam Kaiser chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Poor Ferret-boy...

Also, if it makes you feel better, I did not foresee the plot twist.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
And this chapter, a Decade reference!

Damn you Decade, for influencing people to make amazing fanfiction!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
You will never, ever know just how happy I was to see Kamen Rider references in this chapter.

I just wanted you to be aware of that.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Crying is a natural reaction to sadness. There's no shame in it. Real men cry, if they feel they must. And then they move on.
The Garbage Goddess chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Just reading this short chapter made me cry.. Yuuno's so lonely..
Ickarium chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Good story. I agree with others that there should have been a reason he didn't simply bind the girl, however.

I did think the depression at the start was a bit excessive, but if fandom tends to put him that way, I suppose I get it.

I find it odd some people are saying it's simply 'pairing the spares', however. Yuuno never gets focus in the setting, so one has to pair the spares to a degree unless you change probable relationships, if you want to introduce a romance for him.
Ragnarok chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Don't get me wrong; this isn't a bad fic or anything. But it looks like a definite case of "Pair the Spares."
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
mind control?
The 10th Wand chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
nice story and it is good to see Yuuno in a story.
Alavon chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
Hm...I prefer both endings but which ending is the true one? Either way, the only difference is Miyako's death so I prefer the first one where she lives. Yup...great job!
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Yup the doofus is the anchor around someone else's

neck now.
NGTM-R chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
I object on the grounds Yuuno is insufficently awesome!

Yeah, I recognize why storywise he didn't just go "Struggle Bind" to follow up on the blinding manuver, you had to have him get Shari's attention by throwing himself in the way of the shot. However, for a supporter of the Ferret Club you're really not giving him enough credit again. It's basic tactics: as long as crazy OC lady has the gun, she's the biggest threat and the gun has to be taken away from her, or at least rendered useless, before anything.

I mean even if you absolutely HAD to have Yuuno heroically defend Shari there were better ways to do it. Considering some of the things he pulled in the manga, I'll give you even odds he could have stopped our artifact of doom cold with one of his shields. It could even be tricky and have him angle the shield to deflect it (say, straight up), proving that power is not everything before executing Struggle Bind for an endgame again.

Either way, Fate's intervention was entirely unnecessary and detracts from the essential "Go Team Ferret!" message of the story. If this is supposed to be Yuuno's story, then he needs to solve his own problems. He didn't, making the whole point of the story kind of moot.
AluciusDawn chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
An interesting story certainly. The writing quality is fairly high and it all flows well. Content-wise, the story itself is quite heartwarming. I just find the premise odd. I never really saw Yuuno as one who would have romantic difficulties. Oh sure, he can't have his first crush, but few do. People have remarked that he is effeminate and such, but I'm pretty sure that's a trait of those 'bishonen' guys the fangirls are always chasing after.

I dunno, I'm not really into shipping. Who they like is more of a character trait than a plot point to me. To be honest I never really saw anything even remotely like attraction between the characters in the actual anime, it's only once I started reading fanfiction that I saw anything like romance.

Meh, I saw you're story and wanted to read about Yuuno, you delivered. Good job all round. I always like people writing with the less used characters.
Alavon chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Well done! I really didnt expect that sort of ending! Shari and Yuuno really do work really well. Im glad that yuuno found his happiness. he deserves it.
FluxBlade chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Well, I hate to break it to you, Yuuno doesn't really have a track record of be-friending people anyways. But the point does stand. I do like his strategy and wit at the end.

The only thing that bugged me was why exactly didn't he just bind her, since we know he's proficient with that at least. Then I remembered he hasn't been on the frontlines for a while and he was protecting a civilian.

Also, in chapter 5, I found the image of Fate giving him thumbs-up was quite amusing.

Anyways, thanks for the story and looking forward to whatever else you may be writing.