Reviews for The Liaison
honeydust9251 chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Ziva was not trying to revive the dead brother merely checking for a pulse at his carotid artery. Just sayin' since you seem to be sticking to canon. Good story. Keep writing.
honeydust9251 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Very good but again, proof read. (Sorry I know I sound like a broken record-that should tell you that I am old enough to vote)
honeydust9251 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Actually if you re-watch this you will find that Ziva does know who Magnum is.
honeydust9251 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Good story. I always enjoy reading what people have thought up for "the rest of the story." I have several myself but being less adept at computers than you it is hard to say whether they will ever make it online or not. Please proof read but keep up the good work. Enjoyed reading this, one of the reasons being the scene where Gibbs takes Ziva's weapons.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Having just watched this episode last night I think you got her thoughts pretty much where they must have been!

GOOD JOB
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
That last sentence.

I find that so in character for Ziva.

Good job!
Rose Aarac chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Love it! Great update! Keep up the great work.
zats chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Good rendition of silver war from Ziva's point of view. More please.
DollyTheLlama chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
This is brilliant. Way to go! I cannot wait to read more.
zats chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Two good chapters of explaining things from Ziva's point of view. Hope to read more.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Oh wow.

Good one.

Sad and kind of horrifying and yet so well written and exactly the kind of thoughts that must have been going through her head.
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Both of these chapters have been beautiful - rich in emotion and detail. I started watching season 3 again last night, so I find it good timing that I came across this today.

Excellent job, I can't wait to read more.
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm really looking forward to updates.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/31/2009