Reviews for Three, Two, One
JiggleWigs chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
How the he** was that a happy ending?
elektralyte chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Oh this was so sad! D: I'm glad you have an alternate ending.

Why not use both names? He could be R.J. for Raymond James or J.R. for James Raymond.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
What a fcker! Imma kill you Dr. Facilier! *tackles him* you thought your friends on the other side were bad.. well you've never met me.. Muhahaha! Please, let Tiana and Naveen have their family. I'm working on something simular to this except different.. This almost reminded me of a Chuck/Sarah story I once read and it actually made me cry..
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Facilier, I'm gonna hunt you down and gut you like a fish, if it's the last thing I do! How dare you ruin their happiness? *grabs a gun and aims at him* You've had this coming for a long time, Shadowman! *shoots him and then beats him up with the shotgun, turns and walks away, brushing off her hands* I reckon you should name the boy, Raymond. And they always could've gone for adoption. That's what I would've done if the Shadowman made me miscarry. Update soon!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Love it! You also made a good point as to why Tiana loves Naveen!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Very interesting...update soon!

~Chica~
NorthernLights94 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
TWINS? Haha that would be funny to see
5livelaughlove5 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I love that line about how Naveen squeeled like a little school girl and how Tiana knows Naveen so well :)
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Faldi faldonza, they're having twins! Aw. There'll be little naveens

And tianas around the house. LOL

Update soon
MyahLyah chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Um...what was so horrible about this? Are you serious? This was awesome! OMG! Naveen actually FAINTED when Tiana told him she's pregnant! OMG. I wonder how'd he react when she told him about having twins. That would've been too much of a win if you wrote that. Please do! Please continue. This one-shot was so good, funny, sweet, cute! I enjoyed it. Please write more soon!
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was too sweet :)
XPinkSpiderX chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was too cute! And I can definitely picture that reaction
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I agree with another reviewer...you should definitely make this a full-length story. It was so awesome, I want to read MORE. I especially love how Ray and Evangeline actually seem to react to Tiana asking how Naveen will react to the twins.
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh! Don't make this a one-shot! I've always wanted to read about Tiana telling him she's pregnant!
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ha ha ha! Oh, poor Naveen! I think he was happy but couldn't take it right! And how is he going to react when she says their having twins? LOL!-Red Jay
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »