Reviews for I've Never Been Here Before
a-study-in-starkid chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Is it wrong that I found that scene in Mattress absolutely hilarious?
Coconutters chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
ooh. I like it. Terri got what she deserved. Niiiice.
Pretty Persistent chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is interesting, because when I first watched this scene, I was seriously afraid that Will was going to hit Terri.

But once I realized Will could never be violent, his anger was riveting. Haha.

I always like things from Terri's point of view, though, so good job.

I've been a Will/Emma shipper, hardcore, 100% since day one. But Terri is a really interesting character and I like hearing about her.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Mad Will XD Terri deserves everything she got!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i just watch all the Glee episodes i could get my greedy hands on and the scene where Terri's exposed was just... ugh! MAd!Will scares me too, such an adorable guy has a unnerving you-don't-wanna-mess-with-me temper, nothing like his spats with Sue. i was thinking he was going to hit Terri for a moment (i like the cop-op dream ending btw).. and i admit she would have deserved it... er, sorta. call me callous, but she must have been a complete 180 from how she was in high school cause she's just sad now, and doesn't deserve Will, i can't fathom why he fell in love with her.
scissorhands101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I hope you continue this story!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Nice. Mad Will is very scary. I remember sinking into the couch when Will came out. Scary. I liked the end.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hm, "it was all a dream". So where are you planning on going with this? I love Will, and I love how he handled that scene (the one on TV). He was so angry, and hurt, and "I'm allowed to feel good about myself" was heartbreaking.

What in the world is going to happen in this story?
littlequickwrites chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
LOVED IT! Didn't love the violence (will/terri fan here :D), but i was on the edge of my seat reading!

Fantastic job!