Reviews for Happy Birthday to Me
It's beautiful! And Canada is still so sweet even after alll the ignoring...
Agent Fabulous chapter 1 . 7/10
Aw the start was so sad but the ending was so sweet! Poor Canada though
Akrakya chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Such lovely!
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I love this! Though, someone needs to tell everyone else Russia invited to his birthday party that they're all dicks, except Russia's sisters and Japan. Japan at least informed Russia he wasn't coming, but nobody else has an excuse.
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
for a moment I tought 'we' are America and Al, like he has 2 personalities. But then it finally clicked that 'we' mean America and Canada lmao..poor Matthew!
This is so fun to read!
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Lol I thought Canada was americas alien buddy at first xD
Russia-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I started crying at the beginning of the story, and know that I usually don't cry. That just proves this little story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
How sad that no one liked Russia and didn't come to his birthday party! That is so mean! At least, it had a happy ending. I wanted to cry when Russia started crying...sniff...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is so cute! Well done!
Reader1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I feel so conflicted! i haate russia because of what he did to prussia and how crrepy he is and everything, but now i feel bad for him! WHAT DO I DO
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
The funny thing about Kansas is even though we're the sunflower state, Colorado always has sunflowers year round.
We're all living in Hetalia chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
... love it. 3 Seriously. So sweet. Funny, but at the same time it even makes sense. I'm sooo sleepy. Whatever... ignore this silly comment if you whish... I just wanted to say "thumbs up" or something along these lines
Pho chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh my gosh. That was so sweet! :)
kaylm iditra chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awwww! That was so cute, i loved it!
Moo chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Lol! It's such a cute storyyyyy! Haha, I love the Canada parts they were hilarious
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »