Reviews for Life Goes On
Katniss fangirl chapter 6 . 3/16
Awwww that was sooooooooo perfect
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
A good chapter. However, I didn't like that Harry & Hermione were considered 'brothers' to Fred. However, Lupin's plaque was lovely though.

Please continue!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
A good chapter. However, I don't think Hermione and Harry should be calling Mrs. Weasley mum just yet!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I liked how you showed the strength of George and Ginny's relationship in this chapter.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I think this chapter was a bit too personal. As in, I don't think Harry would have went as far as to show them his memories.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I thought this chapter was necessary. I enjoyed reading the exchange between Dennis and Ginny about Colin.
Mohammed Tughaq chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Too many kisses
Shauna chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Too many i love you's
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I think you really did the time directly after the battle justice.
Ash chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
hurry up with the next:((((((((
Annie chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I personally love ALL your stories. You are one of the only people that gets all the Harry Potter facts correct (I read all the books), like Fred's, Lupins,Tonks death…

Love your stories!
millerycafro chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Updates sooonnnnnnn
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter! I especially loved the plaques on the coffins...they got me so teary-eyed!

"...I don't want to be a burden to you're family." [your]

I really hope you'll update this, because I'm sure excited to read how things go with Harry & Ginny at the Burrow! (Oh, and repairing the castle, of course!) Please write more soon!
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Loved H/G's "moment" the next morning! :)

"I fell awful." ('fell' was used instead of 'feel' at least 3 times, so I thought it should be noted.)

Oh no, what about Snape? Did they forget to include him in the honors? Guess I'll have to hurry and read the next chapter! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter!

"If Fred couldn't go, neither could I," he told me, "And I don't have much time before they bury him." I just loved this line! It's sweet, yet so sad at the same time - I got teary-eyed when I read it!

"How long was I gone fore." [...for?"]