Reviews for Understanding
Nara Vine chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. )

I was just reading another fic of Ness and Jacob's wedding, and it did cross my mind whether or not Charlie would have a few words with Edward about the emotions/occasion.

This was almost exactly what I had expected! I loved the use of the word 'cretin' and Edward's reaction. It's so hard to imagine that Edward looks younger than Renesmee... I almost feel bad for him!
SassyAni chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, this is very nice. I think it would probably seem super weird to the humans at the wedding, when Renesmee jumps into Edward's lap, but it is the exact right way to end the story. I also like the peacock feathers/mating ritual, that's a nice touch. I really like you're writing, you're super talented!
Citizen of Volterra chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm glad Edward and Charlie finally came to some sort of closure
BecauseTofuIsYummy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved this story - I thought it captured Edward's personality perfectly with some sweet Charlie and Nessie moments. I look forward to read your other works and to see what you write in the future.
Anne chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I loved this; it was so sweet. I had a hard time not laughing; it sounds just like Edward, thirteen years later. Clever job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was so beautiful. That last part I mean. I am glad that Charlie forgave Edward finally, but the father/Daughter moment was beautiful.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
AWE!I do love how Edward understands how Charlie felt on Bella's wedding! I also love how Charlie know why Edward left Bella.
Whiiney chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So sweet!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Sweet and thoughtful and funny enough to make me giggle too! Who could ask for more?
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love Charlie and Edward moments especially once he knows the truth(sort of).
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh sweet oneshot. Renesme's and Jacob's wedding day...forgiveness and fatherhood. Enjoyed. Thank you.
katmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I am so very late to this play date!

I loved it...really!

So much feeling and emotion here...

LOVE it!

Kathie
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ok that was so cute!
Nevena chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
aw how lovely! perfect characterisation, beautiful stuff! SM should pay you and have this as an epilogue to BD.

Neve x
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow, I loved it. You brought a huge smile to my face ;)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »