Reviews for Understanding
Nevena chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
aw how lovely! perfect characterisation, beautiful stuff! SM should pay you and have this as an epilogue to BD.

Neve x
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow, I loved it. You brought a huge smile to my face ;)
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Very very very sweet. I loved the interaction between Edward and Charlie. They have something in common now. Thank you.
Claw chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Shahula chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was a really sweet and charming little one-shot. Great job!
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
very sweet story! loved it. got the rec form the gils TLYDF :)
jmolly chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very cute. And Charlie is still discombobulated, despite it all. LOL
affarie ava mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aww that was so sweet; it was just so Edward to think like that and so Renesmee to act like that and just so perfect basically; P loved it to bits!

kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/19/2010

*melts into goo*
AvidAddict chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
hahahahahahaha! Loved the last part! I had forgotten that she would probably look older than them.
alieangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i loved it
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this story. The conversation between Charlie and Edward is priceless. I just love how much Charlie is putting together. I love that he asks just the questions he wants the answers to and nothing more. I alos loved Edward's description being interrupted when Charlie wanted a word change. It is great to see that they are building a relationship that is not hostile.

It is also nice that Charlie got to see Edward go through what he did with giving his daughter away.

Congratulations and Happy Belated Anniverary.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww! the mental image at the end was sweet! Peacock feather LMAO now I'll never get that image out of my head. I love this charlie edward interaction, it was totally a father son moment. Great job. I enjoyed it.
cinroc chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was great. Thanks for sharing it.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very cute. Nice to see Edward and Charlie managing to find some common ground, and the resultant understanding between them.

That was a very sweet father daughter moment at the end too.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »