Reviews for The Masked Gypsy
K.Daniels chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
I absolutely adored this!
Larka-chan chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I really like how this is developing.
Razzeeberry chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! Please make sequel!
Dee-Em-Elle chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
Stayed up all night reading this fic and i regret nothing lol! Wonderful story :)
BlackxValentine chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
It would be nice to see another story to continue their family life.
HellionKyou chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
I loved it all. did u make up alot of the characters? i love how it fitted so nicely. sum parts almos made me cry. i hope to read more of your stories.

~~~~HK~~~~
Music and things chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
awwwww, it's the end? that's sad, but at least it was an amazing ending right?
ScarletReid chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
I want a sequal and another story… I LOVE YOU CLOPIN!…'cough' sorry
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
Aww its over? That was so cute by the way...twins lol there gonna have their hands full! And if your willing to do a sequel or start a diffrent story I'll be happy to read it! :)
Bloody.Kirai chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
Wonderful story. Though I think you should make another one with another chick; you've sucked all you can from Alvery, I believe a sequel would end up being overdone, over-dramatic, and possibly make Alvery an annoying Mary-Sue in the long shot. So, new story, new chick, new plot. No sequels. o3o Do eet nao! [No hurries]
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
I love your story! Best Clopin x Oc I have read yet! Also for not proofreading your story, you do pretty good at not making errors. Or ones I can see anyway lol! Well can't wait till the next chapter!
Music and things chapter 23 . 2/15/2011
update soon please! this was really good!
ScarletReid chapter 23 . 2/13/2011
Haha my family is like that…there drunk right now actually… hehe n were driving 11:00 PM
ScarletReid chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
Add add add add add!
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
yeah,more action! have fun in that musical! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »