Reviews for The Keeper
WindyCityGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Really great story. It's very original. Please continue with it!
77x7 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Good story, hope you keep writing!
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Shorty: O. What is Lukey up to?

KG: Update soon!
giggling-ninja chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
yay! update! happy!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

yay!

PERCABETH62426 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Oh, please write another chapter, Great Tetra! Your words are like golden honey on a computer screen, and your alternate universe makes for a great read. On a more serious note, PERCABETH! Pwez, pwetty pwez?
C.Lovebug chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I really liked this chapter. And I love how you wrote out Thalia. She can't always be tough and I think you got her character very well.

Oh and the rating seemed fine for this chapter. No worries.

Can't wait for the next update and good luck with cheer/tests etc. :3
C.Lovebug chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
This story is written extremely well and I really enjoyed reading the chapters. I love that it isn't rushed and that the characters are in character. :3

I hope you update soon! :]
filmyfurry chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
this is an interesting story!

keep updating!
Joysong - Swirltail chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Hm... interesting... Percy will probably get more and more suspicious about Annabeth as he finds out more about her...

maybe, to confirm Annabeth's suspicions that Percy is Poseidon's son, you could have him spout out facts about the ocean in Geography or something... stupid idea, i know, but I wanted to contribute something to this good story!

some comments:

~IC (yay!)

~the part where Grover faints is pretty funny!

~surprising, yet the part where Percy makes the sprinklers turn on is a nice twist! I didn't expect it.

A suggestion: if Percy and Clarisse have had other bad encounters, it would be fun to hear them! Because the story sounds a bit weird if Percy immediately hates Clarisse without not knowing her for a longer time...

Great job overall!

~ Joysong-Swirltail

(P.S. I am a perfectionist too, don't worry! :) )
Joysong - Swirltail chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh... I have a feeling that this will be a very entertaining story! The plot sounds interesting, very Percabeth too!

anyway, some comments:

~No grammar mistakes

~IC (in character)

~well written and descriptive!

Im looking forward to you updating!

~ Joysong-Swirltail
giggling-ninja chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
this was ...AWESOME!

I think one of my favourite bits was ". I felt like a freshman girl, trying to convince her skeptical friends that she’d kissed the school’s star quarterback."

It made me laugh!

extremely interesting ending!

I can't wait for the next update!

I love your style of writing.

dreamcatcher96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
good so far, keep going.
aoikira chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
love your story! update plz! u really do write a lot like rick. great job, i absolutely love the whole story so far!
I.Am.Fire chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
What's up? I'm Avalonfreak, your friendly neighborhood reviewer. But let's get to the point, shall we? Your story is good. VERY good. Even though the characters are older, you still manage to keep some of Riordan's original writing style, which makes the story realistic, but still unique. Also, I must commend you on your excellent spelling and grammar. Since I'm a freakish weirdo, I get really pissed off if someone spells words wrong and doesn't even basic stuff- commas, apostrophes, periods. I get really fed up with the story and usually don't review it. Actually, i only review stories that pass my (slightly high) personal standards. I'm review your story. What does that tell you about it? :)

I think the reason most people aren't reading/reviewing your story is that no one has the guts to read an AU story. Everyone just likes a nice little character-centric, canon fluff. Also, people might be abandoning your story because they don't see the Percabeth fluff right away. This isn't criticism, but more of a warning: you might not get as many reviewers as you wished. The thing to do is treasure the reviews that you DO get, because the people reviewing you obviously have better taste than the ones that don't. And in a moment of horrible self-advertising, I might ask if you could perhaps return the favor to your reviewers..? Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I think what you're doing is really interesting, original, and daring. Keep it up! (Also, PLEASE update regularly. I absolutely hate it when good stories don't get updated.)

cheers,

~Avalonfreak
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Shorty: oh things are getting good!

KG: Update soon plz!