Reviews for Just My Imagination
golden doe chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Hey, that was beautiful!

and pinoy ka rin diba?

Anyway, back to my review... there's this "kilig" factor I have always been looking for...

Now I'm so looking forward your updates! Good luck! ;)
MangaFreak3 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
oh my, very interesting. please update soon. i just love Kaho and Ryou pairing story. )
Sakura Moon chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
One phrase.

This is cute.:D

3 Moar!

I really do love the relationship between those two.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Amazing! Just perfect and amazing! I loved the teasing between the two, it was so romantic and it got me melting...*sigh* This is so...sweet? Cute? I don't even know! But it's the best RyoKaho story I've ever read.

Update soon and have a great week.

Starcalista chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Wow...i just love your's a nicely written piece and i love the plot..

I'm a really big fan of Ryou-Kaho and there are just not enough stories of them out there, so i hope that this really will be a Ryou-Kaho pairing..hehe...

Hmm...was that Yunoki that eavesdropped on them? I haven't watched the anime so I forgot the color of their hairs but I did saw a preview of it...Wonder what he's gonna do (if it is Yunoki)..can't wait for the next installment..._
takeda shinju chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
suteki...i just love ryou-kaho fics. they're my fave. please let it be them, pls, pls, pretty pls...onegai shimasu...
saizen24 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
i love it.. i wonder how it's gonna be in the next chapter. can't wait.. update soon.
HikariYugiYamiAtemu chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
aww..such sweet conversations..XD Too bad I don't know French, that's why I thanked you for the translation..XP Azuma Yunoki heard the whole thing? o.O What is he going to do now? Hmm..can't wait to find out! :D

Keep on writing and update soon!

jiyu22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Thanks for the update.

I would tell Mio that Ryou-Kaho sounds just right!

Just one thing, I hate to correct Ryou's french but it should be 'la dame parfaite' with an 'e'.
tokiya-kun18 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I'm speechless. Nevertheless, it didn't stop me from loving this more!

Tsuchiura was so sweet, carrying Hino's violin case and walking her home! Gosh, you made me squeal a lot more when he started talking in French! X~D "Le parfait gentilhomme" - it suits him. And, LoLx at Hino. She should improve on hers more.

Hmm... Is Yunoki the one who eavesdropped at the girls' conversation? I want to find out. It'd be funny... and scary... if he is. "L'élève parfait" - Yunoki - an eavesdropper. Hah hah.

Looking forward to more!
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Sugoi! Damn nice!

Albiet a bit short...and Yunoki listening in? Hmm...though I hardly think that he is the sort to write such romantic stuff and try and stalk her, given his character though, I doubt it so.

Then again, maybe he has something up his sleeve?

Will be looking forward to the new chappie! _

Ganbatte ne!
flare-hugs chapter 3 . 1/16/2010 it!

ryou is so sweet..i want something like like him *winks*

they are really made for each even if its just a pretend..

and i wonder who's the music student who eavesdropped to the girls

conversation...i hope he will inform the whole school about Kaho and Ryou! it!

update again!
HikariYugiYamiAtemu chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
O..I love the plot so far since I'm one of RyouKaho fans, things are getting interesting..:D Update soon please!

By the way, if you have free time, please check out my La Corda Doro story "Magic Of Music" and comment if you like, thanks! ;)

flare-hugs chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
oh my gosh..i love it!i love it!

it's so sweet! update soon!

i love ryoukaho!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Love this story, can't wait to see how it goes! Just one point about their forms of address to each other though, I've always thought Kahoko was the type who was really reluctant to give up honorifics- she called Yunoki "Azuma-san" when she was pretending for him, even when he told her to address him by his first name only. Which makes me think it might suit her character better if she started out by calling him 'Ryotato-kun' here, instead of going without an honorific (especially since he's being her imaginary and not actual boyfriend). His mode of address to her seems in character for him though.

Please don't take this as a criticism, that's the last thing I intend- yours is one of the best La Corda fics I've read in the last few months, and we need more like it- Tsuchiura and Hino don't get enough fics about them as a couple.