Reviews for Smart Metal
Priyan chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I like how you've written the story... You can nicely describe a situation. You can go for a good solid story. :) Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That is so sweet! We just watched the four Herbie movies recently and this is really cute!
Twin - Tailed Callie xx chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
a heart-warming little story - you should definitely write more herbie stories like this!

funny thing is, i've just bought a herbie box set with all of his films and after watching 'the love bug', i can really see this tie in with the plot line. it's so detailed and so in character; it just makes you want to hug poor herbie tight and say everything will be okay. 3

overall, this is fantastic - already saved as a favourite of mine. well done and keep up the good work! :)
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Holy christ this was amazing. Incredibly in-character, too. The childish diction used in Herbie's thought sequences fit perfectly.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Good stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Macri007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
hey i like Herbie good one make more...
tropicangell chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is really great! I love it! I can really see this being Herbie's point of view, the story really got a feel to how Herbie felt through all of it. This is fantastic, great job!
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was brilliantly written. I really could see it being Herbie's point of view. Some of the details about the Irish Coffee incident are a bit hazy for me, as I've only ever seen that film once (I prefer the remake), I do remember poor Herbie being drunk though.

Just had to laugh at Herbie scaring the girl when he took over the driving. That is most definitely like him!