Reviews for Regrets and Misjudgments
J. R. Quinnet chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I know that they're doing it for Sora's own good but they are supposed to be Sora's friends not Roxas' so why are they working for him (Roxas) and against Sora; it's not like Sora's asking for much from them, he was just looking for a little time away from Roxas not having his 'friends' work against him.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
why are they so sneaky? lol
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
lol "Wi-ku" xD poor guy probably hates that
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
... okay now THAT pissed me off o.o
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
*does a dance*

WOP!
Silhouette Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Whoa! 1.) Hayner and Namine? Never heard that one before.

2. Awesome story, I'm beginning to feel jealous that you seem to type and update faster than I do lol

3. I read the reviews and your profile and I see your cousin shares the same habit of constantly reviewing lol XD and

4. You live in the Philippines? AWESOME! Guess I should warn you I'm crazy to get out of the U.S. lol
kattobangyou chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
AHA! I thought there was chap that I hadn't spa-reviewed on! :)

Anyway... you're not sending stuff to me. My cellphone's dead so don't bother texting. xD Anyway... I like the story. (For the 100th time!) And I really wanna go out with you and Anna! DD: Bket hndi pwede bukas, Bea! DD:

What a shame... anyway.. D:

I'm too lazy to spam on you... maybe I'll spam you on YM... The Alice Cullen way! *evil laugh shall be inserted here*

Okay. :D Bye Roxeh. ;w;

~Chelsea aka Riku aka T.I.P
Sora Yoshiqatzcu chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
omg this was so kute! great story! xD
Smile-Kun chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Sweet!

- Smile
Shino159 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
OH The last T_T

I love it! ~ They're so cute~ ~! ~! ~! ~

Riku with his brilliant plans :P

I wanna see more fanfics!~!~!~!~!
kattobangyou chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Yus! :D

Haha! "Yes, daddy." w00tszx...! Daddy!Riku for the epic win! :D :D Lulz! What the hell, Wiku! :3 :3 He makes me go GaGa ;w; Harhar! Arrg!

LOL. :) The original draft was supposed to have Riku and Kairi eavesdropping right? But you decided against it. D: Oh welp... xD And I was LOLing all the way and I kept repeating the daddy part and all. Guffaw. xDD LOL. :3 Hahahahaha~! You were listening to me while I kept repeating the same line... and we were both laughing like crazy idiots. x3 w00ts! We should write stories together, Roxas! :D It would be so... x3 hahahaha~! :D

And... when's the next sleepover? x3 hardiharhar! :3 And I just hope Kuya Mike won't HOG the pc like he usually does... and then we have BANNANNA and her Farmville issues... wait... you have those issues as well. XD XD LULZ! :3 :3 Gahahahaha~! xD

Anyways... dying of boredom again? D: or something out of the ordinary... i'm not working on the Whatcha Say yet. D: Laziness has settled into my core and is currently burning me up like a needle in a haystack... GWAA! DD: What the hell am I even saying. D: I've gtone inane/insane/crazy! DD: Help meh! :33

That's all for now. XD Bubui cousin, Roxie-dearful! :D

~Riku AKA T.I.P
Shino159 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
AH!~!~! ~!

OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!~

I had to cry T_T Poor Roxas but it is his fault

but Sora said it really harsh,

Come on Riku MORE PLANS!~

I love this fic so much 3

Can't wait for the next chapter!~
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Umm... Gr-ness to the max much? D: Roxie is being bad fosho. D8 Sora was only being so attached to him... D: He didn't have to be so mean! TT 3TT Bad Roxie! *hits him with a fish* D: I blame him for Sora's sadness... *Then you will say, "Don't blame Roxas! It's not his fault!" and I'll just shrug*

Yeah... D: Why'd I decide to do this fic again? KIDDING! I love it... :D :D :D Just as much as I love ya, cuz! *shotshotshot* Yeah... ; w00tsx.! Continue... WTF... I'm reviewing on chap 1. WTF! D: hehehehehe... and for the sake of my sanity... D: Don't surprise meh with a new idea when ur not done with all the others,... D: Ur starting to act like Rebecca... but instead of being a part of Shopaholics Anonymous... you'd be in... Writaholics Anonymous or something... and I'd be in Coffeeholics Anonmymous... XD XD XD XD Do ya even remember how I reacted when you RAN OUT OF CREAMER? I acted as if it were the Apocalypse! Or Armageddon... or the Holocaust! or something... D: Hehe... so next time, when I come over... I'm bringing mah own coffee... Capiche? xD LawL. :3

Okay... must go now... :D

ktnxbai 8D

~Riku AKA T.I.P
kattobangyou chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Badadim mah dear! Riku IS IN THE HOUSE~! OOH YEAH! \8D/ Lulz.

:D I enjoyed beta-ing this here... A whooping round o' applause for ya, Roxeh! :3 LOL! xD Oh if only my USB was still alive... *cries in front of gravestone that says "USB... a good thing, a data storer... a partner." in big bold and black* I'll miss you, USB! *mourns*

Anyway. :D :D When cha gunna type the last one? :D :D :D :D Wait how about Number XI and the Keyblade Master? :D Yeah. And then I shall be tortured by fanfics cluttering again... TToTT but I dun care! D: Coz I'm so bored and school's back and oh God! I don't want to say goodbye to our sleepovers... yet. (Parang walang summer eh no?) I'm beginning to miss Bannanna... whoa. REPHRASE! WTF am I saying? Anyways... I'mma leave meh KH 1 CD and Fatal Frame CD and the FFX-2 there. :) Take care of it... xD Especially the Fatal Frame one... it's my PRICED POSSESSION. ;D Hehehehe... :D Nag-panic si Kuya Mike! ) LAWL!

Okay. :) I can't wait to see ur otha ficcies.. oh yeah... when inspiration strikes... just THINK of the plot and the TITLE. Don't write the whole thing yet... because I'm beginning to see dust on "Emo Thing" and all the other stuffahs. M'kay? ;] Well I'm glad I made mehself clear. :) Yeah... Well...

HAVE CHA FOUGHT DATA ROXEH YET?

Okay... this review is too long for the likes of you and me... OMGWTFBBQ? Anyway... this ends meh long review... Bye for now, Roxie! :D :D *mwahugs*

~Riku AKA T.I.P (WTF... and my main quote here is "Tip Your Waitress" xDD T.I.P and Tip... I'M INSANE! I'M NOT A FREAKING N00B! ANNA IS. D;)
Smile-Kun chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Now both of them are in pain... TT

*hugs Roxas and Sora*

You better make up soon, kay... Riku, Kairi and the Author will help you.

Sora: I miss you Roxas...

Roxas: I miss you too, angel...

*dies*

Please Continue...

They've been havin' too much fight... :D

Make them both feel better soon, kay?

I'll be waiting.