Reviews for Who Knew The Devil Had A Soul
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I enjoyed this story :-)
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Absolutely fantastic, I loved both of these stories and was sad to see them end.
bearblue chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Who knew the devil had a soul...

It was very imaginative and kind of "what?" story, but at the same time I just enjoyed the heck out of it. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Very sweet. I never liked Nate either.

-Kate
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I really really loved this. I loved the family you created for Miranda, and I love how she reacts with her son.

-Kate
caradens chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
excellent AWESOME story thanks
caradens chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
excellent AWESOME story thanks
PatientNumber10 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Apparently I hate you for making me think that there was a fourth chapter. But leaving that aside, I like the story very much. And you say this is your first DWP fanfic? Awesome job on Miranda. Mikcheal is a very adorable son. "Hi, pretty lady!" Hahah! The thing that just baffles me is how Mikcheal came to be... But that part inspired me.

P.S. a sequel would be nice.
DarkLightningEnvy chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
For this being your first DWP fic, the concept was very impressive. I like Miranda in this story, and Mikcheal is so adorable. I'm interested to know how exactly Andrea had Miranda's child though. The idea of two females having sex and one ending up pregnant is complete insanity, but I absolutely love it.
teriyakiskater chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
well it was certainly an odd feeling going from one story to another without having to click another link but not horrible. i hope you do more DWP stories. i enjoy reading about a miranda with a soft spot for kids.
tanama30 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
wow awesome story. it was different but i totally loved it. i love the aspect of miranda have a child with andy and the way she interacted with him. i would have love to have read of andy and miranda getting together. i hope there is a possibility of a sequel to this story. great job
JCapper4Life chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY !

Please, please write a sequel about Mirandy as a couple looking after Mikcheal and the twins.

It would be great.

I BEG YOU !

PLEASE !

I love this story so much.

Loves,

Shanice

P.s. Huge fan now, love your writing.
guy chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Not too shabby, but I think the ending was kind of abrupt.
Erin Lycan chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
This is a great story Hope to see another Miranda and Andrea story soon
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow...damn this was good. I write another andy/miranda story.