Reviews for Only Temporary
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was probably better than the original. 0_0 It had me roaring with laughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i like ellis' stories about keith
xmodius chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Holy crap I laughed so hard! Did NOT see that coming with Ellis being revived twice! Clever and hysterical.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
that was very amusing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh. My God. This was absolutely perfect. I love you. This was hilarious, fun to read, and it felt like their dialogue came right from the game! For having the game for only five days (if you're like me where you've played it everyday since you got it, it makes sense) you did amazing getting them in character. Two Ellis' is always better than one. :]
Mattrocks chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Helluva good laugh :D

If only that would happen in an actual game of L4D...

Ah well. Good story, nonetheless. Keep it up :D
Kururu-nya chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Er. XD; this has the same title as a fic of mine...just...letting you know. You might wanna change that...
VyzieTaur chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
"Come on. I wanna catch up before something tears my face off or reminds you of your childhood"

Fantastic. Loved the ending and you definitely still have your touch :)
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
It's still funny, yes, but I enjoyed Bill's more, now for the actual review: this is actually pretty entertaining and very like Nick and Ellis, particularly the Keith Story Format reference which I found absolutely hilarious. As for the second part with the second Ellis being spawned because the Director didn't think that Nick would go back to the dead Ellis, it was pretty funny to think of what would happen, and the Keith story about the time he tried to clone himself raises a lot of interest.

Great story, and it is still funny, but not as funny as the original.
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
XD I feel so so so bad for Nick right now, I couldn't stand one of them when I played it, two would make me just go up and hug a tank or something