Reviews for A Tangled Web
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is so good and you stopped it at the best part! If you're not going to do anything else with it than see if there is someone who will continue it for you. But don't just not update!
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Please please finish the story and update soon. Thanks
Enjoy your stories.
Hero chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Will you never be updating again? This story is too good to never to be finished. I'll wait until your next chapter, no matter how long it takes.
crazy as hell chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
no you can't stop there... please update soon it's been such a long time
Whatupbuttercup chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
I am truly bewildered... How this beautiful story has so few reviews is beyond me. The plot has just captured me. Your writing is lovely. I so hope you will see it through. I am on pins and needles for the next update...
yorkie3310494 chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Hey, I just read your story and was wondering if you were going to finish it? I really like what I've read so far and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

~Briana
taylor2107 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Ahhhh! The anticipation is kIlling me! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
SandKastles chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I finally decide to read this story, thinking that 10 chapters was enough to not leave me wanting more. How could I be more wrong, when in fact, chapter 10 turned out to be THE chapter that left me wanting more! You must update again! And fast! Please! I don't think I could handle a long wait!:O

PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE

:D
adhita chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Why, Kefe, why? Have we been bad readers/reviewers? Why do you punish us by finishing the chapter with such a scene? lol

Joking aside, I think it was a very good ending because you left us wanting so much more, and now the wait will be awful!

Rosalie is a spoiled brat, but I have to tell you that you made me a tiny bit sad for her because she is who she is in great part due to her father's behavior BUT I still want to kill her for being so callous towards Bella; Rosalie says she doesn't believe in love, and I guess she truly doesn't because she doesn't even have love as a friend, for Bella; hell, I don't think she even loves herself, too sad... but I still want to kill her.

Edward is a blind fool, he didn't trust his instincts nor the way he was feeling towards both Rosalie and Isabella, and now... things will get complicated.

I think that Edward will be angry at first because Bella lied to him FOR YEARS, then he will be conflicted, but he's too much of a gentleman to break the engagement, I think. On the other hand, he might also be so furious with Rosalie that he will dump her without much thought...

Great chapter, take care!
tellingmelies chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
That is soooo not a place to stop! I need more now! lol
tellingmelies chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Omg I want to KILL Rosalie. I can not believe what a bitch she is being! Poor Isabella. Now how will Edward ever know! He has to know. Come on, he just has to! (yes I may have even stomped my foot there in my little tantrum) ;)
tellingmelies chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I'm finally catching up with some of my reading because I've been so fail about it. I've forgotten how happy this fic makes me. I loved the last scene between Edward and Bella at the piano. Could he possibly have feelings for her? I think so! However, I fear for when he finds out it was her not Rosalie who wrote him those letters. Fear but also can't wait!
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I truly love this story! As always, I cannot wait for more ;o)
reamaininganonymous chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
OMG. You CANNOT leave it at that. :[

Anywayy, just wanted to let you know that it's greatttt. :D I can't wait for moreee.
EdwardianGhost chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
I'm so happy to see this updated! I'm assuming it's too soon for a nice happily ever after...