Reviews for Seven Years
LiTtLeMiSsLoVeLyS chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. This was incredible. I almost couldn't find words to describe how awesome it is. I think you captured Serena spot-on. Good job.
Loz.Loola chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story is ah-mazing. Love love love it. The way you switch between complex and then punchy sentences is just stunning. And the imagery! Literally, incredible. And the memories are so freaking vivid I can't get over it. Srsly, you have some full on talent. Loving your work 3
zimquist chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was sad, bittersweet, and wistful. I like the little details of what S and B were like as kids: the friendship bracelet that was too short, the pretending, the hugs. The rejection was inevitable because of canon, but I really wanted S and B to get together in some distant point in the future now that they're grown up.
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Beautifully written, i loved it!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You know though I always ahve and will think that Serena's characetr is nowhere near the depth of Blair's and that's why I never really liked her, well maybe in season 2 but in this season they completely ruined her character... I would never be fine with Serenate... but this somehow make sit better. I akways thought that Serena was deep down higin an envy on Blair, but didn't show it and tricked even Blair with her insecurities, that Blair should eb the one envious at Serena.

But the whole light shinging and sunshine and noice Serena brings with her is just toomuch and seems forced. I think she is envious that every guy falls for Blair, like really falls for her... while with SErena they just lust after her, and even those who love her never reach the depth of love they can reach with Blair.

Because honestly who needs light and sunshine, when Blair is like the night - dark and mysterious with so many possibilities and the stars and the moon...

But this story made me see the Serena envy from a different perspective. What if she really did feel envy at Blair, and that is why she always stole the attention - cause she wanted Blair for herself? And what if she took Nate because she wanted what Blair was obsessing over so that with that out of the way they could become close once again?

And what if the reason for her constant meddling in the chair relationship is that still subconscious envy?

I mean I have never considered it, but if I were to chose who is closer to lesbianism (not that I am saying this is what your story is about, but still) then it would definetely be Serena, hands down. And I have nothing against homosexuality ... However, I dont' think that if Chcuk found out "the truth" he would just sit by and watch... I mean sure who wouldn't want to see B and S action... esp. if you are Chuck Bass, but I doubt he would allow it go too far if he ever knew to SErena it's more than that... and it would actually count as cheating.

Have you noticed that the reason for Blair's miseryin life in general is because people use her, like all the time! And they never let go either. And the reason for this is because they need her. Need her, that's my conclusion.

I think that they all realise how perfect she is and they need her perfection, but they hurt her in the process and so her insecurities grow. However, I also think that Chuck is the only one who lets her to use him back, he is her wall and he make sher feels beautiful and unique, I truly hope that they will make CB better in season 4.
Chocolate414 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really love this fic. Its sad that Serena is so in love with Blair.