Reviews for Driver's Ed
ProudMarineWife chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
hahahaha OMG the marines are looking at me funny *hi* lol
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That one made me laugh even harder than the breakfast one! DOn't know where you're getting your ideas from, but keep it safe and locked, they're good

I've always found the 'u-turn' expression funny, especially not being a native english speaker, but that fic is the 'inner' promise to myself never to forget that expression

Good fic, again

DiBee
carlycarter chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha that was priceless. Great first line, really grabs your attention "Helen Magnus had barely withdrawn her hands from her eyes the entire time Ashley had been taking the Driver's Ed practical course" Love it! And there is Ashley thinking she's done well coz nothing got blown up lol. Love it :)
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hey - cute...my mom thinks you need to make your stories longer! She said to tell you that it was very good and she didn't expect such high quality writing from someone your age. But then she was like , "But it IS you so I shouldn't have expected anything less! Which I guess, in old person talk, is like a standing ovation...so yea. MAKE YOUR STORIES LONGER!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hey there,

Actually I think this works as a short story better, to draw it out would make you miss something. LOL I loved the cursive/font comment, laughed till I cried. Hm...I wonder how Ashley would do with Home Ec now though.

Melissa
DZR chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is great fun! Thanks for posting it, it's inspired me to shoehorn a car chase in my story. )