Reviews for OMG Moment Slammy
That was amazing
Mrs. Charismatic Enigma chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
LOVED THE WAY IT ENDED!
RandyOrtonRules62 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
king and J.R are so funny in this fanfic
JennyLovesYou chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i liked very good story. i just cant get enough of this couple. there just awesome!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great story i love this pairing!

~~CloudGazer15
54hlrgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was deffo an omg story lol i loved it it made me go omg throughout the hole story :) and at the end wen randy proposed i was like omg lol great story :)
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I loved this fic. It is absolutely adorable.
x.rustyhalo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my gosh. You definitely won my "OMG Moment" award with this story. I truly fell in love with it and all of its entitled beautiful mindy-ness.

Mickie bounced out excitedly, Randy following more coolly. "Awesome! A championship and a slammy in the same year!" Mickie chirped.

"You know, that's technically my slammy, I was the shocking part." Randy commented. The audience cheered and laughed as they got into another one of their famous arguments.

I thought that part was so adorable. I don't know why, I just loved it - and it truly made me giggle. And, the ending...WOW! So beautiful. I was speechless, but amazed by the adorable-ness. Loved this story, beautiful job. (:
tvrox12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I loved it!
Karianna Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG! that was so funny cute aw it was perfect..nice work.
missdivadevine chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love this story! If WWE had actually done this, I would probably have died of OMG overload!

I love Mindy as a pair, and I love how Mickie knows she'll get respect either way, whether it be because she's the champ or the woman who killed the killer lol

The proposal at the end was so cute and original, and Randy's right, he has the next "OMG" moment Slammy in the bag!

The King being jealous of RKO was hilarious too, and so true to character!

Great story! :D
all55husbands chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMG! ...no pun intended, that was too cute, the part when he got on one knew i was like aww. but yea it was really good story.
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This one-shop made me laugh and aww at the same time. thats a weird combination. loved the one-shot.
Ruberta chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
What an awesome Mindy story. Loved it!
Purple-Dinosaurs13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was great,great and more great,(:

Good job;D