Reviews for Episode
BrownEyes08 chapter 22 . 3/8
I want to pull every single strand of Rosalie's hair out.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 52 . 2/21
This story caused my heart to race and stop beating. I love the almost tangible connection between Edward and Bella. Absolutely wonderful to read! I feel bad for Rosalie’s situation but only in hindsight, when we actually found out what was going on. I like the dream Edward had about meeting Bella in Forks. I think it was a nice touch! Thank you for writing, it was a really enjoyable read!
Toliveinafantasy chapter 33 . 5/26/2017
I actually really do like this Bella, BUT she is so fucking insecure sometimes. I understand she's been hurt but it was THREE years ago and she's 23, you'd think she would have worked on it. How tf does one interpret a guy not wanting unprotected sex with you the first time equalling not wanting a baby with you ever? Such stupid logic
shannon30033 chapter 52 . 1/13/2017
All ended nicely. I assume you were going to write an epi, but life got in then way, as it tends to do...no worries, all had their HEA. Thank you for the beautiful story. This has been one of my favorites! So thank you for sharing!
shannon30033 chapter 49 . 1/12/2017
That was a cool flashback-that-never-really-Halppened.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 1/11/2017
Exorcism via orgasm?
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 1/11/2017
Poor delusional girl. Don't worry some fine Edward lovin' will sort you straight out, girl!
shannon30033 chapter 25 . 1/11/2017
Whoops, got likes and favs mixed up, but I already fav'ed this story, so *sigh* sorry. I did all I could do.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 1/11/2017
The problem is that your chapters are so good, I can't wait to get to the next one and I forget to review!
shannon30033 chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
If I review every chapter from here on out, I can get you over 2000! Yea! I love a nice, round number. Yes, Bella neurotic thoughts are bumming me out. I hope she resolves stuff with Riley. Probably after she goes back to Austrailia.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/11/2017
Hoh! Rose! Nooooooo! Edward is so mad at you! Yikes!
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
I'm enjoying your story and writing style. Thanks!
Lesley282 chapter 52 . 9/10/2016
Love this - will there be more?
Mjenney21 chapter 43 . 12/12/2015
Finally! Was about to realise my hair out at bella! I get she's emotionally damaged I'm glad she is finally moving on and realising that Edwards love is real. Can't believe you are adding Riley back into the mix. I was fine believing he was a complete asshole, I don't wanna think about him having a nice side. Regardless, I don't trust him. Please don't make him ruin bella and Edwards relationship!
Anyway, really enjoying this story it's very well written and you should be proud of it xx
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
I retract the word "Ugh" from my previous review.
3,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »