Reviews for Episode
shannon30033 chapter 52 . 1/13
All ended nicely. I assume you were going to write an epi, but life got in then way, as it tends to do...no worries, all had their HEA. Thank you for the beautiful story. This has been one of my favorites! So thank you for sharing!
shannon30033 chapter 49 . 1/12
That was a cool flashback-that-never-really-Halppened.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 1/11
Exorcism via orgasm?
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 1/11
Poor delusional girl. Don't worry some fine Edward lovin' will sort you straight out, girl!
shannon30033 chapter 25 . 1/11
Whoops, got likes and favs mixed up, but I already fav'ed this story, so *sigh* sorry. I did all I could do.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 1/11
The problem is that your chapters are so good, I can't wait to get to the next one and I forget to review!
shannon30033 chapter 23 . 1/11
If I review every chapter from here on out, I can get you over 2000! Yea! I love a nice, round number. Yes, Bella neurotic thoughts are bumming me out. I hope she resolves stuff with Riley. Probably after she goes back to Austrailia.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/11
Hoh! Rose! Nooooooo! Edward is so mad at you! Yikes!
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 1/10
I'm enjoying your story and writing style. Thanks!
Lesley282 chapter 52 . 9/10/2016
Love this - will there be more?
Mjenney21 chapter 43 . 12/12/2015
Finally! Was about to realise my hair out at bella! I get she's emotionally damaged I'm glad she is finally moving on and realising that Edwards love is real. Can't believe you are adding Riley back into the mix. I was fine believing he was a complete asshole, I don't wanna think about him having a nice side. Regardless, I don't trust him. Please don't make him ruin bella and Edwards relationship!
Anyway, really enjoying this story it's very well written and you should be proud of it xx
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
I retract the word "Ugh" from my previous review.
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Ugh...I can't keep reading. This needs a lot of work. The back and forth POV's are confusing and distracting. The thought process of these so called mid-twenty people sound more like the ramblings of a spastic teen. How can somebody have a full dialog in their mind when playing the piano and singing lyrics that someone else wrote? And the story of the famous movie star who finds love from a fan is completely overwritten.
readicted chapter 52 . 6/6/2015
Nice ending. I love that Charlie was proud and confident for his bride, and not a bumbling bundle of nerves like in many fics. I also like that Eric didn't turn out to be a leech and that he was getting his family perk interview. It was a lovely ending. You are definitely a sadist, torturing your readers with all that long-unresolved sexual tension, but you rewarded us well. Thank you for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 51 . 6/6/2015
Royce is scum, but I'm stand put out with Rose. Cool nurse though.
3,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »