Reviews for Episode
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 2 . 9/15
I retract the word "Ugh" from my previous review.
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 3 . 9/15
Ugh...I can't keep reading. This needs a lot of work. The back and forth POV's are confusing and distracting. The thought process of these so called mid-twenty people sound more like the ramblings of a spastic teen. How can somebody have a full dialog in their mind when playing the piano and singing lyrics that someone else wrote? And the story of the famous movie star who finds love from a fan is completely overwritten.
readicted chapter 52 . 6/6
Nice ending. I love that Charlie was proud and confident for his bride, and not a bumbling bundle of nerves like in many fics. I also like that Eric didn't turn out to be a leech and that he was getting his family perk interview. It was a lovely ending. You are definitely a sadist, torturing your readers with all that long-unresolved sexual tension, but you rewarded us well. Thank you for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 51 . 6/6
Royce is scum, but I'm stand put out with Rose. Cool nurse though.
readicted chapter 50 . 6/6
She's outed to the fans and press, she's met the fam, knows about the 'soul mate' dream and Edward's going to be ok and handled her public out well. All's good in the neighborhood, lol. So Bella and Carlisle met back when Riley was in the hospital. That could've made this introduction awkward, glad it didn't. I think Edward should ask Bella if she'd ever think she'd like to live in Forks before assuming, buying and furnishing a home.
readicted chapter 47 . 6/5
Oh! I was not expecting that! This is a cruel turn for Bella. Rosalie is a sad, selfish and spoiled young lady. I believe she is a victim of exploitative management and an ageist, sexist industry, but an apparently willing one. She used and manipulated to get what she wanted. Now that she had photos staged that 'confirmed' her relationship with Edward, she now has to deal with the humiliation of being 'dumped' for a younger, pretty actress. Not good for her brand, and she banked everything on that brand. So sad. Then, insult to injury, Edward is happy and in love. Did she intend to harm Edward along with herself? I think Rosalie will have a real come to Jesus epiphany and she will get her shizz together. Now, Edward was amazing with meeting the parents. I actually swooned.
readicted chapter 46 . 6/4
Thank goodness these two learned to communicate a couple chapters back or this could've been a total disaster.
readicted chapter 45 . 6/4
Ahhhh shiz, it's about to go down! Seems a bit OOC for ol' Charlie Swan to show up unannounced to surprise Bella, but maybe he was high on euphoria. And to be fair Bella did it to him. It's nice (I think) that Edward will get to meet them officially. Unfortunately for Edward, the good Chief is probably the one who's going to retrieve that voicemail. I can't believe that Riley tried to guilt her like that. So Victoria met a Canadian guy, huh? Six degrees…
readicted chapter 44 . 6/4
Hmm, so real world is trying to encroach on our favorite soulmates. Is Mike trust worthy? Ok, hear we go, let's see what Hurricane Riley has in store for us.
readicted chapter 43 . 6/4
Very, very nice chapter. I love that they've had their 'bubble time' to solidify their bond. How generous of Kate to allow them hers and Garrett's space, even before they themselves have been able to enjoy it. And the meal service, great friend. Emmett is the best. Bella was very wise to raise the concern about Bree's age. That could be disastrous if rumours are allowed to run rampant. I'm getting nervous about Eric. He's going to be a bit put out about Bella not confiding in him and giving him a scoop. He also knows that Bella has a connection to Kate and Garrett's B&B. Ugh, I hope he's a good guy. Can you imagine the damage he could do to not only Edward and Bella's relationship, but also to Charlie and Elaine. And, of course, there's ol' Riley, possibly laying in wait to claim 'his' Bella.
readicted chapter 42 . 6/3
Fine-a-damn-leee; That's what my last comment was SUPPOSED to start with. I HATE AUTOCORRECT! Ok, so Riley. Riley, Riley, Riley… what an ass. He could've tried just telling Bella the truth. Seeing how obsessive and devoted she was, she might've gone along with his and Victoria's schemes. As I suspected, he really did and does love her, but he didn't respect her enough to not make her his dirty little secret. I empathize with his dilemma, and given half a chance, perhaps Bella would've too. He handled the entire thing in such a horribly grotesque manner (including their school years.) It's terribly tragic, almost Shakespeareanly so. However, the fact remains he doesn't deserve Bella's love and I'm hard-pressed to see where he is even deserving of her forgiveness. I hate that he is so miserable though. He still takes her affections for granted because he just assumes that she will take him back, after THREE GOSH DERN YEARS! Wow, just wow.
readicted chapter 41 . 6/3
Fine-a-damn-lesser! Phew, it was a long time comin, but it was good. I was nervous for a second because it seemed like it was turning into a clusterf*ck of bumbling nerves and anxiety. Thank goodness they found their way. It was good, really good. ¡Me gusta, mucho, BB!
readicted chapter 40 . 6/3
Please accept my apologies for not reviewing before now. I've been reading this story during stolen moments, usually out and about where I have no Wi-Fi access, or in the wee hours of the morning (hiding under the covers to keep my kindle light from waking my DH, lol.) Episodes is a frustrating, as it is enjoyable. Nonetheless, I can't get enough. I must endure until these two finally sort their shut and start communicating. I think we've finally gotten there, mostly and I can finally exhale in relief. My Lord woman, you've tortured us, death by massive misunderstandings and unfathomable UST. Thank goodness for Emmett and Kate. These two were hopeless. Bella definitely needs some professional help. A bit of counseling, because her entire sense of self worth was wrapped up in her Riley experience. The obsessiveness, the clingy neediness and low self-worth could sabotage her future happiness and destroy her relationship. I do believe she ran from Riley without confronting him. Never gave him a chance to explain. I understand, because holy carp, that had to hurt like heck. However, there obviously is more to that story. And maybe it wouldn't have made a difference in their relationship, but it might've allowed her to move on from Riley in a healthy, normal way.
driemygrl chapter 29 . 3/19
I want to punch bella in the head she needs to grow the fuck up. God she is so damn insecure I don't know if I can finish this story
crazycats7 chapter 52 . 2/4
very good story, I hope that you will finish it with an epilogue. I would like to see them married and have a couple of kids.
3,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »