Reviews for Episode
driemygrl chapter 29 . 3/19
I want to punch bella in the head she needs to grow the fuck up. God she is so damn insecure I don't know if I can finish this story
crazycats7 chapter 52 . 2/4
very good story, I hope that you will finish it with an epilogue. I would like to see them married and have a couple of kids.
crazycats7 chapter 28 . 2/3
How can a person be so stupid? Because that is how I'm seeing Bella right now.
crazycats7 chapter 25 . 2/3
Ok this is a good story, but Bella is just being an ass. People really do not take that long to talk.
LAB1 chapter 52 . 1/20
I've really enjoyed your story! They deserve a medal for lack of communication skills! It's quite impressive! I enjoyed Bella growing up in Australia! I need some Tim Tam now.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 52 . 11/28/2014
Awwww
Beans827 chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
Ahhh, now i have caught up! I have to say i have really enjoyed your story. I love the connection your Bella and Edward have. And your movie star Edward seems so real. I can well imagine that's how it is for Rob, dodging the fans and the paparazzi all the time but still just wanting a bit of normalcy. It definitely isn't all that it's cracked up to be. So thanks so much for sharing this. I hope you will update soon. Oh, and i am good friend's with edwradsisobell, aka Suz. She sends her regards!
Melwea chapter 52 . 11/5/2014
Wish I had found this story sooner...absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 52 . 10/31/2014
LOVE Your story can not wait for more.
febrahimi chapter 52 . 10/23/2014
Loved it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 52 . 10/19/2014
Aww she said yes! I would recommend doing a short recap at the beginning of the chapter if it's going to be this long in between updates
Fleur50 chapter 52 . 10/7/2014
Merci, merci, je suis bien contente de l'apparition de ce nouveau chapitre!

Peut-on espérer un autre prochainement...
Fleur50 chapter 51 . 10/7/2014
Merci, merci pour avoir envoyé un message MP pour un nouveau chapitre. Je l'ai vu seulement cette semaine. Je me suis dépêché de relire votre histoire. J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à la relire.

Merci de l'avertissement, j'en avais besoin! Je ne regarde pas souvent mes courriels.
Fleur50 chapter 49 . 10/7/2014
J'ai relu et j'ai adoré...
Fleur50 chapter 48 . 10/7/2014