Reviews for The Seagull Children
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I hopped over to this drabble. I loved the title, summary, and the short snippet of lovely prose about summer. :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think the summary of this, and the first paragraph, are, I don't even know, all the sun-washed fun and hidden themes of magic and childhood that I wanted Kingdom Hearts to be.

You're a very good, very exorbitant, writer.
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i adore ficlets with this summery, breezy, pleasant tone. the simplicity is portrayed well by your pretty writing. this isn't a sad fic, but it makes me feel rather nostalgic. it makes me miss being a kid. quite lovely i enjoyed it. :3
hakei chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You have a lovely writing style. :)

This story, though short, is so sweet. It's could to read fics where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are friends and back to their lives in the Islands, and finally talking about their hair state.
EikoChitose chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I forgive you! It was so sweet and cute and I liked it! Especially since I just finished playing KH2 again and it's all very vivid in my mind!

No! Riku's hair! Quick, Sora! Stop her!
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was lovely, short and sweet and a nice, much-needed reminder of summer when it's 22 degrees out where I live. I can imagine Sora, Riku, and Kairi actually going through and doing all this stuff during summer at Destiny Islands now. :) It was all very innocent, and innocence is something that I miss a lot and think we need more of in the world.

LWD
Beth chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Riku loves his hair, doesn't he?
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Funny and sweet, yes, but why Seagull Children? I'm not even sure if I can connect the summary from the story...though I have my guesses. Definitely related to growing up.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Cute!
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, this is so cute (: Made me feel all summery, even though it's... half a foot of snow here. Sob. Well done!