Reviews for Down to the Depths of Hell
I know you might not even keep track of the comments after so many years. Anyway.

"Melodia artefice" doesn't really make any sense in Italian. To get a "music-maker" italian translation, you should go for "Artefice di melodie" at least, even though it doesn't sound very good to me as, with "artefice" , you'd mean a music composer and not one playing the piano. Anyway, "artefice di melodie" as in "maker of musics" ;)
ramblin' rambler chapter 56 . 2/26
Ahhhh great fic. I read it all in one reading (while ignoring the notes for my exam tomorrow) and I loved every second of it. I won't brag or anything but I totally mentally shouted ITS THE CAPTAIN after his first appearance. :P

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to post this for all to read. I really enjoyed it :)
enchanted nightingale chapter 56 . 12/18/2013
Loved it!
CruzdelSur chapter 56 . 12/17/2013
OOOhhh! Sooo good! Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 56 . 12/2/2013
Admission time: i dont actually watch NCIS... *shocked gasps of horror* i know! I know! But that is just a testiment to how awesome the story is if a person outside the fandom can enjoy it too! I like how real the emotions were. Ive read some stories where a person gets over something in minutes when it should have taken days/weeks! This was real and relatable, surprisingly on multiple levels for me. Long story short i fell off my skateboard and ended up with a rather visible scar on my arm. Its not anything like a scar from self-harm, and it totally caught me off guard when someone asked me if that is what it was from. The person had known me since freshman year (we r juniors now) and i was shocked that she thought i would do that. On the flip side, ive been in gibbs position of having people confide stories to you and having no flipping clue what to say. I feel like you did a really good job expressing those emotions and making it so that everyone could understand. Thanks so much!

By the way, your story was recommended by an awesome friend of mine, calypiso. Its how i found it(: she doesnt usually review, so if she didnt, know that she loved it too and wouldnt stop going on about it on saturday. She has read it twice, which is really ooc of her! So congrats on that as well:D
Beloved Daughter chapter 56 . 10/3/2013
Loved this story! Full of suspense and actions that I never saw coming! Thanks for writing and posting!
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 56 . 9/18/2013
Just an amazing read. Beautifully written and paced. The emotions that it generated in me were intense as details of Dinozzo's life were interwoven with the other characters actions.

I would certainly like the story to generate at least another one. Detailing the continued recovery to active field agent and coming to terms with the assault and the physical and mental scars.

The original character of Benny is very believable. I want to know about how he continues with his restaurant. How do the relationships with the team and in particular Dinozzo and Abby evolve.

Thank you for the time and care you invested in this story. It has given me a fantastic read and had me trying to work out those involved and what was their reasonings.

Catherine
ambard10 chapter 56 . 7/4/2013
WoW this is one of the stories that i like more... congratulations... i loved the force of Tony and his vulnerability and i loved too the back up of the team and the belief of Gibbs to find the true... and his love or his son Tony... i love your fic thank you...
AgentD.6 chapter 56 . 7/1/2013
I am loving getting to read your newest story along with the older ones!
Guest chapter 56 . 6/26/2013
I love it. You explored the emotional complexities of many characters without becoming cliched or hokey. Excellent job.
fanficfantasies chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
This is an awesome story. I love the terrifying nightmares. I think that's all that I should need to say. But seriously, the style of your writing, especially the nightmares, is awesome. I've got to keep reading...
Ryona chapter 56 . 5/26/2013
I have to say, this is my number one favorite NCIS fanfiction story out of all the ones I've ever read (and trust me when I say, I've read A LOT). :)

You MUST write a new story along this line (perhaps one in which DiNozzo DOES try to do it?)You write 'dark' so well. :)
Maunzeli chapter 56 . 4/28/2013
Stayed up until 0500 to finish this-great story!
Tartantrace chapter 56 . 4/5/2013
Just finished this epic story. Loved it - totally gripping. Great job. :0)
Athena Silverwolf chapter 56 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god, I loved it! In character yet out of character and I didn't see any errors grammar or whatnot wise. While i didnt like the cutting of the wrists part, it was a good story. However, I really really really liked the brother-sister relationship that Tony and Abby had. I also like the nonverbal communication that Gibbs and Tony had. So good job.
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »