Reviews for Down to the Depths of Hell
smiles2go chapter 56 . 7/15
Very good. I love all the drama. Poor Tony
bleeb90 chapter 56 . 7/14
This was a damn good story, that kept me exited throughout all the plot twists. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
ejzah chapter 7 . 3/26
This is my third time reading this story in less than a year, I actually think it was one of the first Ncis fics I ever read and it hooked me. There is so much I love about this fic, not sure what that says about my psyche, but I adore the angst and how you've written each of the characters.
edinarowe chapter 56 . 12/22/2015
One of the best stoties I've read on this site! Thanks!
Catalina H chapter 56 . 10/16/2015
Wow...just wow. You are an incredibly talented writer. This is an excellent story! You dealt with some very tough issues, but you portrayed them well. You kept the characters in character, and you had an amazing case with lots of twists. I enjoyed reading this. Curse work and sleep for not allowing me to read it straight through, but I have no doubt I will on a day off. Well done. Thank you for this.
flower pot girl chapter 56 . 4/23/2015
That was an amazing story.
I especially liked the scattering of humour to lighten things occasionally.
DiNozzoDame chapter 56 . 3/27/2015
Fantastic story. If only we could see this kind of excitement and plot on the show. Loved all of it. Thank you thank you
cindythechef chapter 56 . 3/26/2015
WOW, nicely done
DiNozzoDame chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Its been 5 years since you finished this piece of art but I needed to let you know how absolutely fantastic it is. I read it way back then and loved it. Your writing is so descriptive allowing me watch everything play out as I follow your words. Oh, I must go on and continue reading now and promise to review again later. Thanks
LAG0802 chapter 56 . 2/7/2015
Just had opportunity to re-read, wonderful story, one of the best of the Agent Afloat stories. Worth reading over again.
Frakking Toasters chapter 56 . 11/30/2014
This would make an awesome double episode...and then some! But really, it's a fantastic case fic with your special brand of Tony whumpage I've come to adore. Amazing stuff. I really loved it. xo
Anne chapter 56 . 10/27/2014
Loved reading this story, thank you, very well written and enjoyable :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
*Applauds* Damn that was good!
Thank you for writing this, dear author.

I loved every single bit of it. I loved your descriptions-they seriously brought the story alive. I loved the way you handled the perspective with the past and present-it also gave the story a sense of tension that had me screaming at my screen. I hated what they those bastards did to him, seriously I wish I could have cut their throats and thrown their bodies into sea where they would rot. Which, of course proved that your villains were fucking good ones because I hated their guts. I loved everyone helping Tony and Tony himself for being so strong. I hated Vance for a short while, but I kinda wanted to hug him when you revealed why he'd been such an ass. Benny is an awesome character and I'm kinda sorry that I doubted him, even for a second (all your fault, btw). I know his restaurant will be a succes. The graveyard scene with Dinozzo's mother made me cry, just because it was so sad. It was heartbreaking to see Tony blaming himself for that. I should probably shut up now.
Keep writing you awesome person.
Guest chapter 56 . 7/17/2014
That was an amazing story!
guest chapter 56 . 7/3/2014
Simply the best! Thank you for such a great read!
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »