Reviews for Troubled Waters
laughingst chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Well-written, and quite enjoyable Any more chapters to be had?
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Well, this should be interesting. Wonder what the long-term effects of this are going to be. Or the short-term ones, for that matter.
Ang chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Well, you have my attention, anyway. I can totally imagine Genesis on a motorcycle. I also love how different Genesis's and Sephiroth's thought processes (or lack of, in Genesis's case) are, just before diving. I hope to see an update soon! :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I love the opening narration/description of Genesis. So upset that you can't read ... frustrating for any book lover, but I imagine especially for him. XD;

And the image of Genesis on a motorcycle is just awesome.

Poor Seph and his stubbornness about injuries. XD Ow, fractured arm. o.o He's pretty amazing, to be able to hide that. And a sprained wrist in his sleep ... man, I hope that never happens to me!

The paragraph on what Genesis's friends think of motorcycles is great, especially Seph's hair problems. LOL. Hilarious mental image there.

The h/c when he finds Angeal is cute, particularly Angeal responding a bit when Genesis mentions the sword. X3 But oh gosh, so horrible to realize Sephiroth is under the water!

Ignoring physics. LOL.

And more h/c with Seph. X3 But heartbreaking, to find he's not breathing! ;_;

Genesis's illogical thought process, blaming Sephiroth as well as himself, is so him. XD; Poor Genesis. And him thinking Angeal deserved to be saved more (? I think that's what you meant, but from the wording I wasn't quite sure) is very poignant. A horrifying realization and enough to make one try to illogically rationalize things.

I love him calling to Sephiroth's pride as he tries to revive him. And Sephiroth at last responding. X3
Alma Heart chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
More, please! This story is so (I can't say cute b/c it's life risking) but I love it. Please write more? A wrap up scene at least? B/c it is awesome and I love it. Props to you for writing something like this. :)
Nos-Lowarn chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
And you just blew my conspiracy theory right out of the water. Another damn good chapter, perhaps not as powerful as the first, but nonetheless. I loved the way Genesis referred to and thought of his friendship with Sephiroth, very sweet and so fitting.

As for what my conspiracy theory was, well. Because I do love the backstabbing, vicious Genesis as well as the friendly, if a little touchy one, I thought that perhaps Genesis had quietly pushed Angeal in. I was expecting this piece to be set around when things started to go horribly wrong in the trio's friendship, i.e. after Genesis discovered what he was. My thinking was that he had told Angeal and asked him to come with him, been rejected and taken out his anger in a highly inappropriate (and, in hindsight, highly out-of-character) manner. It would have come with the added bonus of getting rid of Sephiroth as well. This is probably just me and my love of unhealthy, fragmented relationships.
Nos-Lowarn chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow! Really nice little oneshot here. I loved the conflicting emotions Sephiroth felt, they were written in a realistic and sensible manner. I'd love to see a bit more of this, and I have my own little conspiracy theory which I shall keep to myself for fear of looking like a muppet should I be proven wrong.

Good work! I look forward to seeing more from you.