Reviews for Not like the other girls
MMA Girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Good story so far! Keep writing for me?
FallenAngelBrokenWingsX chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
hey keep writing this please ? its goodd :)
converse-junkie chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

To be honest, I liked the idea of the first chapter, but I didn't like how you wrote it. I honestly can't stand fics that use 'you' instead of 'I'. If you wanted to do the fic in first person, then you should've used 'I'. I kept reading because I wanted to see what would happen and you didn't disappoint. Your second chapter was way better than your first, simply because of the way you wrote it.

I'm not trying to be a witch. I'm giving you my honest opinion. I love your story line, though. Your writing about a real situation. About a real life girl, with a real life disease. I love how she is so normal instead of being that superficial, overly perfect girl that every one else seems to write about. I mean seriously, no one is perfect, and i loved how you created a real life flaw about Carmen.

Also, I know it's not much, but great job on the naming. Some people name their OC's names that you would never hear in real life. 'Carmen' is a name that fits your OC's personality. It's done to earth and not overly common.

All in all, great job. I can't wait to read more.

-Converse-Junkie
DanaIsis chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I love this story and the mix of 2nd and 3rd person. At first I didn't like Ryan, but then I decided to give the fic a shot and I'm slowly falling for him. I can't wait to see what happens between Ryan and me...er...Carmen lol.

Anticipating your next update!
cassidy09 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
great story update soon plz.
IndigoChild624 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Oooh, I really like this story. And I'm a fan of the Ryan from the movie never back down, because even though he was slightly evil in the beginning of the movie he changes towards the end, plus that scene with his father made me realize why he acted the way he did. Please do continue this story for those who have read it and what to know what happens next. )
livelaugh95 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
love the story and cant wait to see another chapter. be great to see carmen in a fight scene
caleb's babe chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
well i for one am reading...and i love it. i really hope that you will be continuing this story i loved the movie and i cant wait to read your next chapter please say its going to be soon and really long. love long chapters. awesome job.
IndianaBelle chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I'm sorry, I should have read Chapter 2 before my last comment!

Still love your story! Keep up the fantastic job!
IndianaBelle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I like Carmen too, go independent girls :)

Also, I really think you should make it third person point of view. It feels odd reading it like "You get out of her car and you laughed." I don't feel like I'm reading a novel, I feel like its one of those "turn to page 7 if you jump the cliff, turn to page 8 if you run."

Otherwise, great job :)
professional-smiler chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi, I like your story so far, I like the Carmen character :)

I just wanna point something out...

You keep changing between first and third person:

"You were just as surprised as anyone when your mother let her go."

It should be "You were just as surprised as anyone when your mother let YOU go."... everything else is good.

Can't wait to read more!
coolcookie chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
woww, i really like the this story.

you've done a really good job :)

I hope you update soon :D
brunette-in-black chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
A strong female lead. Carmen is strong and independent and she won't take it from anyone. I like her and I like this story. I look forward to reading more.

Lauren
Emzy2k11 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
this story is great youve done an amazing job i cant wait to read the next chapter so i hope you update soon