Reviews for Countdown to a New Year's kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Nice
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is good. I like it.
Orange Starbursts chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Aww it should of been Stella and Brandon kissing XD
Everlasting Glory chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very nice, well done.
itstaliex3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LOL, I love it !
Great story :)
Stardust chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was really entertaining, enjoyed the story.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
So awesome, gotta love a worried *goes and reads more stories*
Silver Crown chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Good and funny, I like it. : )
Darev chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well he did get his kiss afterall. Brandon can't be complaining about that. Seriously though, what guy finds a girl, no matter how pretty, attractive who slobers all over his face? It's called 'kissing' for a reason.

I was at a party when I received the alert. Beat the deadline just in time. Good luck on your French; as one who practiced it a bit, remember it helps to speak through your nose ;). Happy New Year, Chibi.

~Darev
SPY46 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
well the overall idea is entertaining and fairly commical, its well done, some things did sound odd, but like i said, still good.
Totally Lori chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Haha. That was quite nice, Chibi. :)

That sounds a lot like Stella, though. Her not wanting to tell anyone (especially her boyfriend) that she needs to use the restroom. I don't think any of the girls would do that, actually. They'd probably make up a lie. It's quite an embarrassing thing to have to tell your boyfriend, ne?

And I really could see Stella helping Roxy out, actually. She's not that much of a brat. At least, not in my eyes. She can be one of the worst ones in the bunch about stuff, and she has a lot of work to do on keeping her crude thoughts to herself, but she's generally up for helping people, gel nails or not. Lol.

This was a story I couldn't pass up reading, even though Stella and Brandon are not really anywhere near being my favorite couple. But it was set for New Years, and I know your style, and I was not disappointed. Brandon being kissed by Artu was a great midnight kiss, and I want to thank you for writing it.

Keep it up, girl~ ;D
Stella chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, so good story, Chibi! I liked that Stella made a good resolution, and that the other were wrong about Stella. It's sometimes so annoying that everyones thought of Stella is being spoiled princess, etc.

You're going to learn French? That's so cool!
Secret Keys chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I know simple french phrases