Reviews for A Clash of Heroes
Lazy chapter 21 . 2/21
Amazing wonderful
bebebebota11 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I read this fic a few years ago, and now I re-read it because I love it so much. You rarely find good Dissidia fanfiction (or good fanfiction in general), and this is special to me because it incorporates good-guy Sephiroth, and a great written version as well. I laughed seeing him be dismissed as a 'boy' for the majority of characters, but still being able to kick so much ass. His battle against Gabrath was one of the better fights I read in fanfiction and I wish I could see it in the actual game. I also love the interactions between the characters, and I wish the game had Auron because I just love him so much here and I never even played FF X. So all the credit goes for your characterization of him.

I'm really sad to see that this fic is a dead, but thanks for at finishing it at the end of a an arc and not at a cliffhanger. Though of course, I would have loved to remain in this universe far longer. And I feel sad that the fic was going to have evil-Sephiroth against the good one, because it's one of the things that I would kill to see but it's never done even in fic! Oh well, thank you for writing this and I hope you can write FFVII fanfiction again because I love how you write the characters.
Hex Argynius chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
This is quite the story. Auron truly belongs in dissidia its a shame that he wasn't incorporated in 012. And Crisis Core Sephiroth very interesting indeed, but as follows then he truly still was a hero as he is in the story. I rather enjoyed it so far.
xTsukuyomii chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
Love it! This is extremely well-written, and your action scenes flow together perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep up the good work!
Erihppas chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Ahh, your name actually looked familiar at first glance. I know why after skimming your profile. It seems that I have read one of your Auron fics before: Choice. To think that I would come across another of your writing and read again, what a small world! :3

I always thought you nailed Auron's character nicely, and it's the same here. With all the wit and action still. I like your take on the workings of Dissidia's 'worlds', particularly Pandemonium Castle.

Sadly, you haven't been updating this one for quite some time... I hope you'd get back your inspiration after playing Duodecim. Looking forward to the next chapter!
archsage328 chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
incredible. absolutely incredible. unbelievable well written, and the combination of final fantasy, some outside sources, and your own ideas has resulted in a fanfic masterpiece. and with the next dissidia coming out, who knows what other ideas it'll provide you with? all i know is that i'm psyched! keep up the viewtiful work!
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 21 . 11/7/2010
Ahhhhhhhhh! I can't believe I hit the last updated chapter! Omg, I am so into this story it isn't even funny ! Auron and Sephiroth are like, two of my all time favorite characters and it's so amazing to see something as creative and in depth as this with them in it! Thank you so much for writing it; I can't wait for your next update (hint, hint)!

D'nLAngel
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 21 . 11/4/2010
awesome story...i like it...more chapter's please
Drake Clawfang chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
A shame this story doesn't have more reviews, it deserves them since they aren't yet many Dissidia fanfics of novel length. I'm not a big fan of Sephiroth but enjoy Auron and Terra, so I liked the story, it's very well written. The only major complaint I have is that I don't fully understand what Auron's EX Mode, or "Release Form" is based on. A shield made of swords? It's unique and inventive, but I don't get where it came from...'course I'm assuming it isn't your own idea and is based on something, and if it's the former than yeah, good and unique idea.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Swordchucks yo! (cookie for reference).

But god, tearjerker warning should be in place. I really am going to enjoy Shinryu's death, for causing Auron to kill his brother like that. Except that Shinryu lasts until the actual dissidia and Auron isn't IN that Dissidia... neither is Genesis, and Sephiroth turns evil.

Oh, please don't tell me this is going to end with something like Auron and Genesis permanently dead from attacking Shinryu, and Sephiroth driven mad from this and over to the evil side. That would... be rather depressing.

On the other hand, this HAS to be one of the greatest Dissidia stories I have read, so whatever happens I am sure it will be brilliant.

HR
sylphiawings chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
-sobs- Jecht... but he died teaching Auron, so I'll count that as noble. ;_;

those last words Auron put there, very well done. I could feel the emotion.

keep up your good work!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
Ouch. That sounds like a painful way to die.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
Auron keeps getting cooler every chapter.
NinjaSheik chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT! GO, AURON!

UPDATE SOON!
Sixth Limb of Sephiroth chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
as far as auron's ex-mode was concerned, i was hoping for a monstrous unsent form, a la seymour. damn fanart for cementing my preferences. although i'm glad he's still wearing shoes.

... ssss'ah, nice to see clash of the manlies going on here. mm... yes. it's like tucking into homemade beef stew, the dumbest metaphor i've made in a while. pulling myself back on track, i was about to assume you were going to go on about equipment affecting jecht's intake of ex-force. but strong will is fine, too.

last but not least, i had an epiphany about "The Forest", like where you got it from. ah, the benefits of hanging around the GA forums. it just made things a whole lot more cohesive for me, with regards to the battlefields? er yeah.