Reviews for Secret
REBECCA chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Nice!
love at third sight chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Uh, so that whole Kamio smoking scene with Kirihara? That was brilliant. Fudomine really is full of punks (albeit punks who can play a mean game of tennis) and I haven't really had much of a chance to read a story from that angle.

Awesome. I love this fic.
re Marko chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Really, I was nearly desperate already to find good KiriKamio story! I was sure there are must be some, but coudn't find it. Now I have read one, and that was wonderful, thank you very much!

So long I've seen in the story only one moment, that I didn't like: that You made their new school year began in autumn... Well, more than half year - thats preety much make some difference. Not that it will spoil me pleasure from reading)))

Love their interaction:)
Diamond Cobra chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
I like this story and they don't get enough love from readers.

Kiriahra also doesn't get enough love, I like seeing the non-demon side of him. Congrats on writing him well, he seems like a hard character to portray.

Hope to see more of this soon.

~Cobra
Stormy1x2 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
The idea of Kamio being a smoker appeals to me for some reason. I hate smoking but I see potential for h/c here eventually. :D Anyway, love this. I'm a huge Kirikam fan. Keep it up!
Lahdolphin chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
I really think this story deserves more attention. I know, I know... I've said that before (I think), but it's true!

Keep up the good work :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
They're going to land in the lake! haha!
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
They are slowly becoming friends, so very slowly.
Lahdolphin chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
You don't plan this? It seems to work pretty well, so just keep writing as it comes to you. I think writing is better when people just write when they want to, but that's just me.

Namantos chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
aah but I love it
now Kirihara is my outmost favourite character, so it makes me suspicious when he's behaving like that :/ what's wrong with him? is he sick? bullied? or is it even worse? gah can't wait to find out :)

btw... even though you're not that into fanfic anymore I sincerely hope you wont just drop this story - it's too good!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Short but good.
Lahdolphin chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
"God, they suck, don't they?"

I think that quote just sums up how awesome that chapter was. Once again, I say how I love this story even more with each word.
Lahdolphin chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Don't worry, I'm not that good at writing tennis which is why I tend to avoid writing it.

And this is not nonsense.

Can't wait for the next update!

nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
A good chapter.
Lahdolphin chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Once again I say how jealous I am of your writing and that it needs more attention. I think I might recommend this fic on my profile, is that okay?

Anyways, PLEASE update soon. It's hard to find good stories in the PoT fandom nowadays.