Reviews for A Little Problem
damonsgirl chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Brill story.
Death'sangel18 he/she talking about is a amazing damon story writer if read all her storys.
David Fishwick chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
Awesome idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this.
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Awww, wittle Damon was adorwable!

This was such a cute story. Stefan looked after Damon and Damon was being a little pain, it was just briliant.

And it got double points when Stefan found those boys dumping Damon in the creek. I'm surprised they didn't wet themselves...

Good job, this was one of the sweetest things I've read.

Jess720 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
awww i just read the story its so sweet. i just loved it. Damon is just so cute and stubborn at the same time. Stefan getting to be the big brother(literally) is awesome although he always behaves like one ;) thnxx for sharing :)
Oya chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
That was so cute and funny

The swearing could have been left out

But great job...I love brother fics
WillDeleteWhenPossible chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Awww...This story is so sweet and cute all the way through it! My favorite part was the image of a three year old Damon in footed dinosaur pjamames being carried down the stairs be Stefan going "I know, I know. I'm soo cute." I loved it!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
Loved the story!
alice michels chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
i really love the plot and the idea but i think id b cuter the other wayy around like stefan as the toddler instead... then again maybe thts just cuz he is the little brother oh well! so freaking hilarious!
Rebel2020 chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
oh poor Damon lol. Never really been much of a Stefan fan so I don't really pity him much.
Death'sAngel18 chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
HURRY UP AND POST IT and if you could post the title to another chapter to this story that would make my life easier!
power of darkness chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
loved it :) maybe you chould have one when damon has to save stefan and they had to live together
power of darkness chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
love it :) no no no no may :(
power of darkness chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
loved it :)
power of darkness chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
no no no miserable damon not nice :( :)
power of darkness chapter 10 . 2/18/2010