Reviews for Oh Night Divine
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really, really good. ALAN RICKMAN! Anyways... very well written I loved it.
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh, I'm so glad harmonyopc suggested this story to me, it was just lovely! :D

I love these two, and I love how you wrote them together. Beautiful work!
Moczo chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Not only was this absolutely adorable, but this:

"Ironically, for all his knowledge and his talk, Crowley had not come to the game with any more experience than Aziraphale had. Most demons on field assignment expected to occasionally have to get their hands dirty and carry out a seduction themselves. Crowley, however, had a distaste for the deception and heartbreak involved, and had always, conveniently, found a willing human around to do the job. Not being at the home office, he was also exempt from all the courtly intrigues of Hell, where demons chose one side or the gender fence or the other (if not both) and proved their obscenity with revels whose quality was completely different from what Aziraphale and Crowley shared."

is pretty much my head!canon regarding Crowley's sexuality (a lot of the fandom depicts him as "will have sex with anything that moves" and I'm like, meh.) So that's a double bonus for me.

And plus I needed adorable A/C sweetness with lurve and this was perfect for that. Thank you!
icingsugar chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was so utterly adorable. I cannot even count how many times this made me squeal out loud :P