Reviews for 50 Things Demyx Is Not Allowed To Do
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OMG this list sonds so like demyx. you can't hate him you can call im lazy and stupid at times but you can't hate him ya gota love so adorible hes like a mischievous fluffy teddy bare!
JB Tarrant chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
LOL Demyx is now one of my fave Nobodies! All of those things in the list sound like something he would do! XD

Great job!
StarDream22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Win total win all around xD
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my gosh, that was bloody brilliant! Really epic. I can see this happening (though the Cullen humour made me gag... that was the only bad part about this entire story).

It was pretty funny; I liked almost all of Demyx's listings, and him leaving it off at the end was pretty in-character. The italicized statements were clever at times :) Luxord wishes he could be Queen of England.

And don't worry, Dems, you're a rockstar to me!

Cool story! ;)
LightxDarkness813 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Yes! You mentioned his glorious cue cards!
OhJay chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was awesome! If you like/are familiar with FFVII you should check out my story Boredom, it's similar to this.
Nooneimportantrandomperson chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
LOL XD AWESOME! lol Go samuria jack reference XD. and yes the imperial march suits Xemmy perfectly!
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I almost fell off my bed reading this one!

demyx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
haha funny i get hurt by saix but still like the story
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sukiya62 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
omg! that was hilarious! have u read those crack comics on devientart with saix puppy in it too? omg! so freaking funny!
Blind Dragon of the Sky chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
46 is a good number. Now I am going to make a list. It might have things.
Pyromaniac2009 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
You watch Demyx Time and the Sora Show, don't you? THIS IS AWESOME! Found it in the middle of my intro to object oriented programming and design class at school. I have not had to control my laighter that hard ever.
bluecheesemoon chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my god! They're not the Power Rangers? This was really funny. No, seriously, it was Really funny.