Reviews for Indubitably
DrChristineJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really really liked this. Enjoyed it very much (as I recall you saying at the start)

These are the characters that I can relate to (sir Conan Dolye's characters), and I love that fact alone.

Very lively and a good read.

Christine
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AH. AHHH. This was SO FANTASTIC. I was one of those people who totally saw the bromance between Holmes/Watson (because, I mean, come on, who couldn't see it?) but also was able to appreciate the Holmes/Irene that was going on. AND THIS, THIS, THIS, filled in the missing pieces SO well. I loved this so much. I really want to go and watch the movie again XD
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i loved it but i even after re-reading it three times i don't quite get the ending, i mean, isn't she always betraying him? or is it just that this time it actually hurt him? and she admitted to him being her weak spot, i don't really see the betrayal besides working for Moriarty, and even then she confessed to everything... now that i think of it he even smiled when she looked at him like "don't make me say it" i'm just a little confused here, but otherwise i really truly absolutely LOVED it and my favorite is definately the fourth encounter. I know, i'm far too romantic that i actually care about those things

I also love that at least someone can see that there was just bromance in there...
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, this is a great blend of book and movie. For me, it's a really nice way to bridge the mental gap between the two, since she went from being a rather shadowy figure to someone so alive and storied. I really enjoy how you explore both her *and* Holmes through this. Really great work.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I like how you built from canon to the movie 's conceit.

'Brina
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was VERY well written! I have actually never read a Holmes book before so I can't comment on if you captured a bit of Doyle's style, but it was highly enjoyable nonetheless. Cleverly worded and just very good overall!

Red

(And P.S. Agreed: BRO-mance! :D)
Lilly.sparks chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It was an amazing movie!

Thank you for being one of the first people to agree with me!

your story was great and fun to read ;)
Hi chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah, this is the Holmes-movie fic I've been looking for; love how you reworked the original stories to fit with Ritchie's version. Perfectly captures both RDJ's and Rachel McAdams' performances, too. Good work.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Faberge Egg - when she stole it, it actually made me wince; thats pretty radical. Where did he get one?

Loved this ] amazingly well written, got the two charachters down perfectly! xD

keep writing

Kai
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Really well written. Great job. :D
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
thank you so much for not making it slash! awesome story dude, socalhockeychick
irina chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
excellent. please write more of these two; they're amazing, no? :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved every moment in this fic. Witty, fun, and doesn't spiral down into romantic and sappy love. I ship Sherlock and Irene VERY hard, but their sniping at each other makes me happier than them reciting love poems at each other or something. Thank you for this fic! 3
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I think you've managed a good bridge between the books and the movie. Well done.

(And your summary was awesome.)
mariachillin chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was really and truly a breath of fresh air. Thanks, it was great! _