Reviews for First Kiss
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
"his 22 years"
"hands into the air"
"flat was situated"
Missing punctuation basically all over the place and your capitalization for dialogue needs work as well.

As for the story itself...meh. The earlier joking and such seemed good, but I feel Artemis suddenly stopped being Artemis after they left the table and just became a male hormonal stand-in with no standards for himself or respect for Holly.
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Fun.

A few mistakes here and there, as you already seem to know.
fann chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Fret not nor faint this is a good story can u make one with oblivous artemis and a pinning holly plz plz plz plz it was a really great story
Fher34 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Artemis is going to drive her to the point of madness. Or give her a heart attack xD j loved it c:
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I think it is a great story. It's interesting and .. just perfect
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
An amusing read, good work.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Now I know where that Soy-sauce Icecream themed one came from... but my original question there stands.
lunar47 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I liked this a lot :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Amazing. :)
punnylove chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very sweet. Loved the tidbit about Holly being the "love of Beckett's life-much to his brother's chagrin."
dropsofpuresky chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so I just went through this entire arty x holly archive in an attempt to find this story, because I finally got an account...and I read it just after you first posted it.. anyways...

this is one of my favorite pieces that I've read on any fanfiction section, and I just wanted to tell you how much I adore it.

Seriously. This was so creative, so realistic and in character, and made me smile.

so thank you...
Isabelle7994 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
So many of the sexier fanfics on here are badly written and uncomfortable to read, but this is great! Very attractive )
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's (Other than the grammatical errors XD) an amazing story. I love your fanfiction (especially the Holly/Arty), and keep it up!
Thief of Black Winged Hearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is so freaking adorable. I like your style, it's quite enjoyable. Keep writing like this!
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was great! Positively delicious! I was fully expecting lemon till I remembered the rating!

I love your Arty, very sexy but somehow still him, cool and smooth. I must admit, I swooned a little while reading, just a bit!

I'm going to your profile right now and reading the rest of your stories!

~Sugar