Reviews for First Kiss
Fher34 chapter 1 . 3/17
Artemis is going to drive her to the point of madness. Or give her a heart attack xD j loved it c:
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 2/17
I think it is a great story. It's interesting and .. just perfect
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
An amusing read, good work.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Now I know where that Soy-sauce Icecream themed one came from... but my original question there stands.
lunar47 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I liked this a lot :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Amazing. :)
punnylove chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very sweet. Loved the tidbit about Holly being the "love of Beckett's life-much to his brother's chagrin."
dropsofpuresky chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so I just went through this entire arty x holly archive in an attempt to find this story, because I finally got an account...and I read it just after you first posted it.. anyways...

this is one of my favorite pieces that I've read on any fanfiction section, and I just wanted to tell you how much I adore it.

Seriously. This was so creative, so realistic and in character, and made me smile.

so thank you...
Isabelle7994 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
So many of the sexier fanfics on here are badly written and uncomfortable to read, but this is great! Very attractive )
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's (Other than the grammatical errors XD) an amazing story. I love your fanfiction (especially the Holly/Arty), and keep it up!
Thief of Black Winged Hearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is so freaking adorable. I like your style, it's quite enjoyable. Keep writing like this!
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was great! Positively delicious! I was fully expecting lemon till I remembered the rating!

I love your Arty, very sexy but somehow still him, cool and smooth. I must admit, I swooned a little while reading, just a bit!

I'm going to your profile right now and reading the rest of your stories!

Sugar
clairebear xoxo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice! cute, but sexy )
Ocaj chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Well, that was straightforward of Artemis! I don't recall him ever being portrayed so bold! I don't dislike the way you put him, it's just that he always seemed cold and calculating about love and passion. Nice story!
rvh245 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aaaah I looove your A/H stories! I just read Happy Reading (which was amazing by the way) and haad to go back and reread your other ones :) Love them all

Can't wait to see more of these :D