Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/13
really good
patattack chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice way to bring in the transition to Nightwing, and the little speach about growing up was nice.
celeste chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
aww thats cute
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Is Jericho seriously Slade's son? If it was in the show, I must have missed it!

I like this. It shows Dick's decision to turning into Nightwing as well as his reason for it. GO STARFIRE! The whole Batman Rules thing wasn't working for him and I guess it REALLY got to him.

It rambled on a little too much for me. I feel like it might have needed something to break up all the semi-angst in there.

-Kawaiigurl93
teentitansftw chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i read the old version of this & the new version now. it's really good~ i like it. :D good work.
batloaf chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I saw this a while back and have noted he improvement in the flow and style. Very poignant. Lovely job! Hope you can update your other stories soon!
Mar'i Grayson chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Had not seen that jukebox had a prequel, that carelessness xD

I liked the story, the adaptation of the comic was great too. And he described a very nice way to transition Robin - Nightwing.

Beautiful :)
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was very cute :) I liked Robin looking back on their past, it was good

-LW
paxmia chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
hm...very different.

usually ur stories are more AU than this. but this one seems like an adaption from the comics.

nice! hehe.

Mia
robstar chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
super fic, great take on the comics transition to Nightwing

great job
yumesakura chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was really wonderful(:

Although it's hard for me to change from calling Robin 'nightwing'

But that's just me

Keep up the good work!
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Yes...! Robin- er, Nightwing- didn't leave the team! That little Halloween flashback was quite... devious :9

I forgot the last time I read an actual RobStar fic (I am so ashamed) so this was both semi-nostalgic and fun to read.

As the saying goes, Great Job!
ddproxcm chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This turned out wonderfully :) Sorry that I am just now getting around to reviewing this.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You're right to say it's rough, but don't take it off. A little fine-tuning will make this wonderful. I think it's a little bit long to remain as a one shot...although if you can pull it off, I'll eternally be in awe of you. :)
quetzi chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
good characterizations cool job w/this